Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The True

#1
First of all let’s get something straight, I been gone for 2 years or more. I have a life sorry if some of you people do not, and I don’t care what anyone opinions are I’m setting the tone. I’m back and only reason I decided to come back was to see if my old buddies still played this game and to see what has changed.

Then today randomally a person that don’t know me wants to start making BS rumors because “HIS SLOW TAIL” really don’t know me. GUESS what ! Zilla stays to himself and that why no one knows anything besides me the people like Doodoobrn, Neo Alieron just abit from a bad experience back in 2014 in Shalemont during a old druid boss battle over a disc that I got put in group to fight a boss and end up getting and didn’t wanna hand over, during that time i didn’t care much kuz I didn’t take the game so serious aka THE GOOD DAYS. From Josh druka, skull, Julius, Nighthawk, Titan, Pigman, Doggy, Songz, and more OG’s use to train in temple and fight Skelton fire head bosses in Lirs during our first event as lvl 20’s and 30’s in 2013.

The point is only OG’s know of me and really can only speak on my name. Anything coming out of anyone elses pipe is (full of __it) I look at you as special needing attention people for when one of y’all open y’all mouths and say something dumb. I just be like God forgive you... sadly I won’t put some RESPEK ON MY NAME - Birdman voice. A tip if u didn’t know of Zilla I honestly just play to level up, and people invite me into clans and if I don’t like it I’m LEAVING IT POINT BLACK PERIOD
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Been around since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan aka The Best
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN HAVOC #iloveourclan
My New YouTube Channel
https://youtu.be/EEZ4p4kkw4k

Re: The True

#3
I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.

That’s excalty why a lot of clans don’t respect you I mean even on different servers they all say it. Those like you is the reason for people wanting to leave Morrigan because you so childish.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Been around since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan aka The Best
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN HAVOC #iloveourclan
My New YouTube Channel
https://youtu.be/EEZ4p4kkw4k

Re: The True

#4
GodOZilla wrote:I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.

That’s excalty why a lot of clans don’t respect you I mean even on different servers they all say it. Those like you is the reason for people wanting to leave Morrigan because you so childish.


calm down. it wasn't an insult. kgr was just ribbing you. it was a lighthearted welcome back comment, especially for morrigan old timers from 2011 who is playing again. i suppose it doesn't come across well in the forums, but you still have so much hostility in you. chill man.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: The True

#6
GodOZilla wrote:I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.



Respek't
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: The True

#7
GodOZilla wrote:I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.

That’s excalty why a lot of clans don’t respect you I mean even on different servers they all say it. Those like you is the reason for people wanting to leave Morrigan because you so childish.

Was only kidding? From your statement, you probably dont remember much about me :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)
Image

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Re: The True

#8
GodOZilla wrote:I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.

That’s excalty why a lot of clans don’t respect you I mean even on different servers they all say it. Those like you is the reason for people wanting to leave Morrigan because you so childish.


Kgr wouldn't hurt a fly :(

Nobody can demand respect because that's something which is earned.

Welcome back, peace!

P.S. My cat's named Zilla (true story)
Image

Re: The True

#9
So much attitude lol lol

Showing off that they have life nyah nyah nyah i heard it many times.... Insulting gamer who love gaming than socialising

Who cares about your life, all player have life, dont be attention seeker lmao

Re: The True

#10
Kgrkid wrote:
GodOZilla wrote:I don’t care what you say, I’m not a geek like you. I actually do thing with my life.

That’s excalty why a lot of clans don’t respect you I mean even on different servers they all say it. Those like you is the reason for people wanting to leave Morrigan because you so childish.

Was only kidding? From your statement, you probably dont remember much about me :)





Well then I apologize Kgr, its been more than two years. I do remember we use to PvP a lot in castle and fight aside each other killing bosses before Avalon accepted you.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Been around since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan aka The Best
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN HAVOC #iloveourclan
My New YouTube Channel
https://youtu.be/EEZ4p4kkw4k

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests