Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread

Pigman is such a pig, he rolls around in dirt all day, yet people still call him clean! He is ugly, old, and I think almost totally bald!!! (PS, buy some pants!)
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I do like the post very convenient :) however we are still on for Troll an Ava Member Tuesday's right?

Also need more volunteers for Fake Account Friday please pm Blue or Aileron for more info if your interested.
What happend to your Darth Hater and Blue Star accounts? Oh thats right.....banned.

There are two primary reasons why people create fake accounts to bash Avalon.

1) They are gutless cowards who can't say what they want to say "in person" and had to hide behind an anonymous name.

2) They are planning to apply to Avalon in the future so they don't want their reputation tarnished.

P.S. Don't worry about #2 though, your reputation can't get any worse lol.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I do like the post very convenient :) however we are still on for Troll an Ava Member Tuesday's right?

Also need more volunteers for Fake Account Friday please pm Blue or Aileron for more info if your interested.
What happend to your Darth Hater and Blue Star accounts? Oh thats right.....banned.

There are two primary reasons why people create fake accounts to bash Avalon.

1) They are gutless cowards who can't say what they want to say "in person" and had to hide behind an anonymous name.

2) They are planning to apply to Avalon in the future so they don't want their reputation tarnished.

P.S. Don't worry about #2 though, your reputation can't get any worse lol.
I have the guts to speak it tho :smile:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)