Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Avalon is Greedy - A Rant by Bluestarr

Well, I think this needs to be said and since it falls on deaf ears in game I'm going to try to reach some of you this way. I am speaking for myself and how I see it, some of my clannies may feel differently.

Over and over again I hear the same thing from other players. Avalon is greedy. I just don't understand this and the answer is always the same when I ask player why they think so - because Avalon hogs all the bosses, takes all the good gear and camps bosses when they don't need them.

We do not camp bosses that we could not use the gear for. Why would we waste our time? Not very often will you see us at Sreng. We have mains in their 150s so yes we will kill/camp the occasional 150 event boss or Aggy. As for Snorri, we have 190 mains who do not have their weapons yet. Expect us to be there for months to come. Blame the dismal crown drop rate not us. Also, I see no issue camping for my alts and it's not just myself and clan members who do it. I have seen many other players from different clans camp the 100 event boss, ow bosses and even fal for their alts too.

We can't hog all the bosses and target lock abolished ksing. If you want gear, camp! It's that simple, really it is. The most you'll ever need is 8 for a lock group. You want Necro loot or Mordris loot? Then plan your strategy and try. Instead of leveling your pocket rogue, level the other classes in your clan. Get out of the arena and quit wasting your time and energy hating and crying about how terrible Avalon is. Your time is spent better elsewhere. We can't be used as a scape goat, it's not our fault if you haven't tried yet.

Re: Avalon is Greedy - A Rant by Bluestarr

hey madame, decent post!
i know that problem from arawn, don't you dear worry! all top clans get called greedy even arogant from time to time. alway remeber :) "there can only be one clan that locks the boss,"
thats what the lock is for, anyways i made my experience with avalon here too, sometimes i ask to group on ragnor or get grouped they never declined or told me to go away :)
who ever is tellin' you bad bad things and is always complaining.. that person probably has a problem with him-her self.
take it positive hehe you know your the best.

greetings,
~E~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I don't believe Avalon is greedy. As I was killing mobs for the 50 event boss, a Avalon clan member came by. Instead of killing it for herself, she turned away letting me kill the boss. I really appreciated that because not many high levels would do that act of kindness. Now I believe that we are friends and I call out bosses so we can both can boss hunt and enjoy the game. In my opinion, Avalon is not greedy and is actually helpful as long as you are friendly and willing to make friendships.
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

But it is far easier to whine and complain when you cant get your DL weapons because of one clan, rather than work for it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.