Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Equinox

Sooo last night zombiearmy and tarmon merged, creating Equinox.
The cheiftan is Ururu.
Rationale behind the name: Equinox is the time of year when night and day are equal. balance of power. Equinox represents a balance of power of zombie and tarmon.
So prepare to see a bunch of people with equinox above their heads runnin around killin aggra and stuff :D
Just so you all know:
We will play honorably and fairly
we will respect people, in and out of our own clan.
we will not scam, ks, mod, or cheat in any way
anyone caught violating these rules will be punished accordingly.

so yeah, fasten your seatbelts... theres a new clan in town, and we're here to play.
equinox is here
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

Re: Equinox

I love it you guys, I really hope it works out, and you guys can kill Aggy!!!

Set that as an ultimate goal for yourselves, and if you work hard I know it can be done, you guys are powerful enough now
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Hey guys,
Seems u understood what i wrote yesterday. Glad to hear that and ill join u guys with mood and lust. Coz ik we getting this.
I wont be on for 24h or ill Try to get 5 mins. But i can only say THANK YOU! Coz u guys did ur best, and only for that ill give it a Try :-)
Bobotten
Morrigan
lvl 191+
Ranger

Best luck to you from the Belenus Roseblades :) which Ururu and Inoue came from ;) (The Morrigan version) so Gl! Proud of you all

Zniper lvl 175 ranger

MEMBER OF ELEMENTALS -Belenus

Android Beta Tester

Being part of the tyranny of Morrigan as some people like to say, I say congrats on the new clan. Avalon earned the right to be in the position we're in. I love seeing others earn their keep instead of asking for favors or expecting it to be handed to them.

Competition brings out the best in EVERYBODY.

Good luck and see you in game.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.