Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gratz curry

Wasted on Curry, you dont need DG for going around and picking up chickens in Lirs
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I hate it so much I almost dropped it 50 time in the first few seconds of getting it. Initially I was gonna troll everyone and get legs and ask for more conflux and repeat and not get bp so I could end up with set._. But sadly it wouldn't work :(

It's a bit itchy but has that new sweaty bp smell
Attachments
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3038.JPG (95.99 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Anyways I'd just like to thank clan for giving it to me. (Don't worry I won't leave clan and rebel until I get set._.) special thanks to everyone for helping me get this far.-. (Except exilenub and lopsnub u 2 noobs bullied me all the way ,_,) ... 1 year ago I was a 180 noob with clairvoyant gear._. Also ty met for the post and ty for gifting me a free reaper that I can sell at will._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Congrats, Curry. You might be absolutely infuriating at times, but your breastplate was definitely well earned. Good job on all the hard work. I hope this is a good substitution for the chicken hat you lust for so much.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne