Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne needs end gamers.

Aside from the one player with 67million gold that hes just handing out..why would people who are already endgame on their world constantly killing hrung mord necro and proteus and gele...why risk their toons and EVERYTHING on that world to start anew on a world they dont know with an 11 year old whos balls havent dropped yet :lol:
Pluto talks about having balls when he’s still like 11 and his balls haven’t even dropped yet._. (We are talking about soccer balls here otm ._.)
...(Soccer balls as specified by Curry of course.)
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Aside from the one player with 67million gold that hes just handing out..why would people who are already endgame on their world constantly killing hrung mord necro and proteus and gele...why risk their toons and EVERYTHING on that world to start anew on a world they dont know with an 11 year old whos balls havent dropped yet :lol:
Pluto talks about having balls when he’s still like 11 and his balls haven’t even dropped yet._. (We are talking about soccer balls here otm ._.)
...(Soccer balls as specified by Curry of course.)
Don’t worry that 11 year old is irrelevant on the server.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

What we need is both clans to be respectable and keep it with friendly competition. Both clans have pros & cons, and both need End Gamers... plus, you need eachother to keep it fun - with the competition - keep that in-mind!
This is 2018 my dude ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

What we need is both clans to be respectable and keep it with friendly competition. Both clans have pros & cons, and both need End Gamers... plus, you need eachother to keep it fun - with the competition - keep that in-mind!
This is 2018 my dude ;)
What’s that supposed to mean? Keeping it it fun and with competition is great, some shouting matches, cursing- granted. But the hate definitely not.

And I’m not a dude. :-)
Manetheren
Clan Havoc

This is 2018 my dude ;)
What’s that supposed to mean? Keeping it it fun and with competition is great, some shouting matches, cursing- granted. But the hate definitely not.

And I’m not a dude. :-)
Should make a new post rather than bringing a low-key old post.
Sorry for assuming your gender.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu