Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

Re: Inf is life

+1

A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Armo we're u armored knight from nobtrfriends?
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Aerdou aka Klip wrote:Armo we're u armored knight from nobtrfriends?

No armored knight is frostknight, Armo is from crom

P1R4HN4 wrote:

Wait wut._. I tot he was brucesmomluvme e.e I'm so lost now
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:
P1R4HN4 wrote:

Wait wut._. I tot he was brucesmomluvme e.e I'm so lost now

Er wait... I mean nvm got confused with frostdagger... Bricemomlvme is frostdagger frostknught is his best friend and armoredknight is lastrogues brother...

Screw you all and inf...... Screw inf is love inf is life -.- t(-.-t)..... We all know that MANGA AND ANIME IS LOVE AND MANGA AND ANIME IS LIFE........ t(-.-t) dang plebs these days ...... Smh....

~Side note cause I can't reply to the other... I've actually been quite good frang t b h. Been playing a lot of CSGO (mainly boosting IRL friends to dmg) and watching a ton of twitch because I love the cancer and spam of their chats (soooooooooo GOOOD).... I stopped playing ch and im also doing really well in school except for that one time where I got a 25% on a test and it brought my grade down by 1% xD cause weighted grades are the best <3.... Oh yeah and I also wanna add that crom used to grief a lot back in the day xD Back when I used to be in seed and played a lot ch which was Uh like 2 years ago? So that's a lie what you said... And don't bother trying to argue about it with me...... I needed to say all that about crom from the last post because that one lie started to trigger the fk out of me..... Top kek Kappa..... Inb5lock
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Lmao Armo are your lips sore yet? :o you think you know all about herne and how "nice" the members of inf were (don't get me wrong some were nice, but not many) just because they havnt come over to whatever world they are on now with their lvl 1 characters ksing and grieving everything? And to think that brain of yours managed to make it into university, I'm starting to feel bad for the future of this country if your considered an academic mind.
Of course they are "nice" when they first move to a server, hell they were "nice" years ago before they started treating people who considered them friends like crap at the first opportunity they got. Just you wait until they get a bit of power and position on their new server then you can tell everyone just how"nice" inf is and how much you love them. Better rest those lips of yours, bet they have a busy day tomorrow :o

Ps. Inb6lock
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

MerCiLesS wrote:Lmao Armo are your lips sore yet? :o you think you know all about herne and how "nice" the members of inf were (don't get me wrong some were nice, but not many) just because they havnt come over to whatever world they are on now with their lvl 1 characters ksing and grieving everything? And to think that brain of yours managed to make it into university, I'm starting to feel bad for the future of this country if your considered an academic mind.
Of course they are "nice" when they first move to a server, hell they were "nice" years ago before they started treating people who considered them friends like crap at the first opportunity they got. Just you wait until they get a bit of power and position on their new server then you can tell everyone just how"nice" inf is and how much you love them. Better rest those lips of yours, bet they have a busy day tomorrow :o

Ps. Inb6lock

Don't worry armo has always been a suck up in terms of getting people to like him more and more lol..... Ps. Inb7lock
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---