Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resurgens website applications

The only thing they wiped off was the reputation Herne has for being a terrible server. :lol:
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Infection have never been, and never will be on our level. Tell them to come back and fight it's not as much fun without em
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Your right they never stooped down to your level
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

They're all super nice people and have never shown any resentment towards anyone.

I can't imagine the crap you guys caused in herne to make such people leave their toons and relocate to escape it all.

Hope you guys are happy with your negative achievements in a game, feel sorry for your real life affiliates.

hey, don't be upset we came back with some competition. We retaliated and started to kill bosses and simply out leveled the opposition. I am sorry you felt the need to leave herne shadowbolt. I guess it was the smartest thing to do when all your friends were doing it as well haha. I just want to apologize for letting you guys camp snorri for 2 years trying to dominate server all you thieves/plat glitchers and accomplishing absolutely nothing. I am really sorry for making some of you start at level 1 again hahaa. Alb, armo is a big shot on forums, we better not mess with him or heill call the police.

They're all super nice people and have never shown any resentment towards anyone.

I can't imagine the crap you guys caused in herne to make such people leave their toons and relocate to escape it all.

Hope you guys are happy with your negative achievements in a game, feel sorry for your real life affiliates.
First off. Why do u come on every Resurgens post looking for a fight?

They're all super nice?? They're the reason why half the game was inactive at one point. If u weren't in Infection, u were bullied. I was in a neutral clan, leveled with some res, and from then on infection ksed me. Nice people huh?

Heck we have even accepted some inf into res to give em a shot at the game. Then one inf member decides to scam some really nice items. So kind!
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

I guess it's my fault for putting out blanket statements.

The inf members who have xfered to Crom are super nice, can't talk for the rest until I've played with them.

Also Shad doesn't play Herne either @timmyturner.