Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

grats fearless of herne!

yet another aggy for fearless with help from a common friend to us ResUrgNs of herne
Void health book
ice shard focus ice magic brace
8 reflex ring
royal cold steal ring
u guys worked hard camping and deserve your rewards. i am very proud of u all

Re: grats fearless of herne!

Why so rude? Don't post on my threads if u want to be rude u can leave that s*%t out of here.
sounds like you are the rude one sir...he just made a joke...lighten up :)
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Why so rude? Don't post on my threads if u want to be rude u can leave that s*%t out of here.
This wouldn't be impressive even if this was back when carrow was the final area.

Post in your own world's forum where people might actually care...
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Gratz u all. It may not be a big deal to some people but not everyone can be in a big dominant clan and even those who are can remember what they felt like killing him for the first time. I bet watching him hit the ground felt great and I'm sure it took a lot of prep so again, gratz :)
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

I can be at necro fights n such but I'm proud of my clannies and I want the public to know we killed it. We are growing as a family. Sorry for coming off as rude but I want to keep things in my thread relevant to it.

I wasn't being rude and I can post whatever I want as long as it is okay with OTM's forum rules, which my post was. Don't put up the defence because there was no offense. I was jokingly telling you what you'll read in a second.

This boss came out years ago and is so trivial it can be killed by two end game players. It may be a cool achievement for you but I'm going to be blunt here. You're a noob clan and this is a noob achievement. Be proud of your achievement, but don't come trying to boast about it to an audience that will see it as insignificant. Many forum goers are end game.

With that said I can tell you that nobody even cares about necro kills anymore unless it drops something amazing. So nothing aggy related is going to impress a majority of this game/forums. People only care about what's up and coming and what is relevant, meaning whatever is end game or top tier.

In simpler terms: When meteoric bosses were end game they were an achievement and it meant something to be able to kill them. When aggy came out meteoric bosses were trivial and nobody cared if you could kill them or not. Nowadays with 70 levels, 3 greater raid bosses and 2 story questlines ahead of aggy it's as insignificant as stonefang.

If you want to take everything offensively be my guest.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]