Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammer care

I've removed the image. As mossbumblebee said, naming and shaming is against the rules. Please report the user using the in game support tool. No screenshots are required, as Support have access to the chat logs. Thanks. :)
I already got the kik and spammed mwhahahaha u was late :E
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I've removed the image. As mossbumblebee said, naming and shaming is against the rules. Please report the user using the in game support tool. No screenshots are required, as Support have access to the chat logs. Thanks. :)
Although screenshots do tend to make things easier. Whenever i send an email or support ticket i do include screenshots.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I never get scammed but I got scammed last night. It was a noob that had a 80% fellspine and he said he wanted to sell or trade it but didn't want to get ripped off.

So I decided I would see if he wanted any of my stuff for the fellspine. He saw a bunch of stuff he wanted and I said OK deal.

But for the next hour he wouldn't trade cuz he thought I was gonna scam him. Becuase I had to make like 3 trades to give him all the stuff he wanted. And He didn't want to give me the fellspine on the first trade. Cuz he thought I would just take his fellspine and not give him the rest.

Now at this point I was so frustrated with this kid and I believed he truly was a noob with good intentions. So I said OK LOOK I'll trade you this stuff first and then next trade you add fellspine.

He said thank you thank you your so nice its just hard to trust people when your new to a world. So we traded. Then he logged. And I felt so stupid. Very stupid.

Then he logged back in and went to his mailbox and sent all the stuff that he scammed from me to his main.

He laughed a bunch and said " wasn't that a good scam". Then deletes his alt.

I KNOW I KNOW. I tell people all the time not to fall for that stuff. And here I am. Got scammed by a loser. I guess I am just too nice. BUT NOT ANYMORE. Now I'm going to be a real stern player. Done with bs like this.