Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

sooo

At the moment I'm not able to login due to having an older device. But, I am willing to buy the new 1.25mil brace, 100vitality 500 health for 1.4mil. If you can buy one and save for me when I'm able to login you can make yourself some profit.

-Dopey
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: sooo

At the moment I'm not able to login due to having an older device. But, I am willing to buy the new 1.25mil brace, 100vitality 500 health for 1.4mil. If you can buy one and save for me when I'm able to login you can make yourself some profit.

-Dopey
Wait it out. In a week it should allow you to login with an ipod4.

-Dopey
kk sweeeet. too much financially going on to be able to afford an upgrade atm, disregard this message all. Lol sorry to get your hopes up.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

-Dopey
kk sweeeet. too much financially going on to be able to afford an upgrade atm, disregard this message all. Lol sorry to get your hopes up.
Gime ur gold
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

No his goldz belong to me
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Well arent you both screwed? I said his goldz belong to me. You guys are already splitting zero amongst the two of you.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?