Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hugnir today!

Don't do drugs kids
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

I heard res tried mordris but can't even kill hrungnir. Is it true?
Don't **** yourselves. And always remember if you do, don't forget to (wipe). Happppy Valentines
Answering you properly is not worth my time, all i will say is stop using up McDonald's wifi we know you like it there a bit too much .
McDonald's Wi-Fi sucks. How is this relevant? You can't accept the fact that your clan sucks. Xfer servers and try again as there is No success for your clan here. Took you guys Years to complete 1 ranger offhand lmao.. but I know that after saying this you'll bring up try the fact that my clan doesn't get crowns. Boohoo. Lmao. Your clan isn't much quicker..
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Don't **** yourselves. And always remember if you do, don't forget to (wipe). Happppy Valentines
Answering you properly is not worth my time, all i will say is stop using up McDonald's wifi we know you like it there a bit too much .
McDonald's Wi-Fi sucks. How is this relevant? You can't accept the fact that your clan sucks. Xfer servers and try again as there is No success for your clan here. Took you guys Years to complete 1 ranger offhand lmao.. but I know that after saying this you'll bring up try the fact that my clan doesn't get crowns. Boohoo. Lmao. Your clan isn't much quicker..
The difference between my clan and yours is that we have the opportunity to complete mainhand and offhands yet your pathetic indentured servitude clan can't even roll for a 170 event drop. But it's okay most of infection has offhands on their alts alts alt but you'll never set a finger on one crown. Keep feeding infection alts and talking unfathomable and they might let you in someday with a pitty vote.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

Your clan has crumbled, our clan doesn't suck. How about play the game instead of siting on forums like a little keyboard warrior.

Void isn't the one so desperate as to resort to playing "dice games" in an overcrowded area from the hope of stealing a boss :roll:

Void isn't the one so desperate as to resort to playing "dice games" in an overcrowded area from the hope of stealing a boss :roll:
Says the guy who got someone temporarily banned by making false accusations.

Stealing a boss? I'm not sure what you're talking about though I do enjoy dice games in crowded areas :D

Retaliation- to return like for like, especially evil for evil
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

@fizz, you call me the keyboard warrior yet you're always the one to start personal insults...
@alb. you don't know if I will touch a crown or not because you don't see what goes on. You basically think your clan is the unfathomable because you have high level undergeared warriors who can lock a spider.
If my clan sucks so much why did yours come to mine for a reset truce in thought it would benefit them because your warriors are dps, yet realized it wasn't benefitting you one bit which is why your clan resorted to breaking it.
Imo, for a clan to be a clan you should hold some morals as a bundle. Your clan has none. I don't even think you can consider your game an end game clan as you can't kill hungry without wiping. You also resort to griefing another clan on a boss that your clan would never be capable of.
You're clan is so quality member deprived thaf you took in the big badass who reset garanak. On you.
He ruined the beltane event for both sides. Well maybe not your side it isn't like you would of gained much more gear anyways.
You will see how useless he is, but im sure you won't care because you guys have multiple sold accounts in your clan so your standards are as low as can be.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Sounds to me like you know just as much about Herne and this game as amy other void, it's sad and annoying for those experienced players who know what they're talkig about. Personally I think you're a nobody and not worth wasting energy on so I'm done after this.
We've killed Hrungnir more times than you can count, how many have you killed? 0. Infection kills them and let's you roll on the weak drops that they don't need it's sad. Armor rings for all!
Reset truce was attempted yes and could have been successful, but then someone who doesn't want a truce cries wolf when we reset infection on a boss and he's the only void there. Pathetic.
Sounds to me like you're jealous of Dark, sorry dope there's no place for you here maybe you should transfer worlds.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder