Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#21
There may be people holding out, but there really is a shortage in rogue drops. Stags alone are selling for 200k. Thats just for one. Im sure its even worse for weapons. The bottom line is that unless you are a caster class, there will be some type of shortage from meteor all the way up to dl.

I love you koko, but your little rant on not having a frozen dagger and people hoarding isnt helping or contributing to the topic at hand because even if everyone could just be friends, someone somewhere will still hoard those drops for a level 50 alt because they can and want to.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#22
Oui wrote:There may be people holding out, but there really is a shortage in rogue drops. Stags alone are selling for 200k. Thats just for one. Im sure its even worse for weapons. The bottom line is that unless you are a caster class, there will be some type of shortage from meteor all the way up to dl.

I love you koko, but your little rant on not having a frozen dagger and people hoarding isnt helping or contributing to the topic at hand because even if everyone could just be friends, someone somewhere will still hoard those drops for a level 50 alt because they can and want to.

Lol wasnt meant to be a rant. Sorry if it seemed that way. I had a previous post, i deleted it cuz (il admit it...drunk.....ISH). I guess people are just bored and they dont know what to do with themselves.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#23
Kokurou wrote:Yep.......nothing's gonna change no matter how many neutral people (myself included) wish it to stop. And as for rogue/warrior drops being hoarded for alts? Yeah...im still waiting for my frozen dagger since JANUARY. I know people have. But theyre saving it for a lv 50 alt soon to be 135 in about 6 months or so. Economy is screwed. The server is screwed. Only reason to keep playing is hoping for decent encounters with good people.


Hmm if neutral clans get higher, more people will join them and are neutral.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#24
CHplayer wrote:
Gavarde wrote:To be honest. The "war" had basically been resolved with very little fighting until several Infection members wanted there to be a little more "competition". They did their best to rip our clan apart. Starting another clan of the disenfranchised, misfit, hooligans that were left in the wake of the previous clan "war", they have antagonized, griefed, and caused general mayhem ever since. They have broken open the walls of Arkham Assylum and loosed the most vile of all the criminals Herne had to offer in an attempt to create more "competition". WH was bored, so he decided to try to burn Herne to the ground.


That is your opinion of the events that had occurred. How ever mine differs.

Yes i had left infection with no enemies and or fighting, it was not untill the people i grouped with for a boss that was not an infection member would show me whispers from your clan trash talking me for no reason, along with reseting a killian i was on for no reason, and simply having sex with my mother because we locked a boss on you guys. I understand there could be someone heated at the moment of losing a boss since no one but infection had shown up to a boss for months. So finally losing one to people including their swarn enemies may have been a shock.

How ever the fact remains most of infection members turned sour towards me simply because they lost some bosses which to be honest none of your members need the drops, its just a power thing with you guys. The only difference is instead of keeping it classy like the big mature clan you guys claim to be... Some of you resorted to name calling, using old insults towards peoples families and simply stiring the pot to try and get a reaction.

Its the same song new dance between rivals, one will always blame the other.
Personally im over it and have simply just blocked everyone. Some of you guys should try the same. If OTM could just fix the boss resets then i think herne would be pretty peaceful


Yo bro, I think you missed a killain yesterday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And honestly you were one of the people who instigated fighting the most while in infection. A year ago if you asked any player in ascension who they felt cause the most trouble it was you. Then you leave infection and start helping the same players you bullied and they all of a sudden forget about those days. Bagels knows exactly what im talking about but maybe even he was willing to forgive.

At the end of the day we all play an iPhone game that from the moment we log on causes us stress and only updates once a year.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#26
Josephine wrote:honestly i think there are only a few on both sides that fuel this war. not gonna name names, but i think everyone knows who im talking about.

#shiteyez
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#27
Josephine wrote:honestly i think there are only a few on both sides that fuel this war. not gonna name names, but i think everyone knows who im talking about.

Hi
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#28
CHplayer wrote: If OTM could just fix the boss resets then i think herne would be pretty peaceful



Good point...

Someone email me when this is fixed.
I am gonna go in vacation, I think.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#29
Wow my post got deleted. Anyhow my account is disabled now thanks to a player i shall not name but we all know who it is.

Back when it was spellsingers and new brit it was a friendly competition. Apparently some canr handle that and need to make up lies.

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

#30
Gavarde wrote:
CHplayer wrote:
Gavarde wrote:To be honest. The "war" had basically been resolved with very little fighting until several Infection members wanted there to be a little more "competition". They did their best to rip our clan apart. Starting another clan of the disenfranchised, misfit, hooligans that were left in the wake of the previous clan "war", they have antagonized, griefed, and caused general mayhem ever since. They have broken open the walls of Arkham Assylum and loosed the most vile of all the criminals Herne had to offer in an attempt to create more "competition". WH was bored, so he decided to try to burn Herne to the ground.


That is your opinion of the events that had occurred. How ever mine differs.

Yes i had left infection with no enemies and or fighting, it was not untill the people i grouped with for a boss that was not an infection member would show me whispers from your clan trash talking me for no reason, along with reseting a killian i was on for no reason, and simply having sex with my mother because we locked a boss on you guys. I understand there could be someone heated at the moment of losing a boss since no one but infection had shown up to a boss for months. So finally losing one to people including their swarn enemies may have been a shock.

How ever the fact remains most of infection members turned sour towards me simply because they lost some bosses which to be honest none of your members need the drops, its just a power thing with you guys. The only difference is instead of keeping it classy like the big mature clan you guys claim to be... Some of you resorted to name calling, using old insults towards peoples families and simply stiring the pot to try and get a reaction.

Its the same song new dance between rivals, one will always blame the other.
Personally im over it and have simply just blocked everyone. Some of you guys should try the same. If OTM could just fix the boss resets then i think herne would be pretty peaceful


I know yours differs. Swine and you both have an interesting memory of events. Funny that you claim to be so amicable when for months and years you were so pissed off and outright cruel to the same people you clan with now.

You talk about whispers from us. I don't know what was said but we were all pissed. You were our friend and you said you were bored with us so you up and left, taking all the spoils of what your clan had worked with you to amass and you left to fight against us. Your "competition" be damned. Yes there were probably alot of angry words because we felt betrayed.

The killian. Really?! You are gonna use that as an excuse?! How often did the words come out of your mouth to basically everybody that you tortured in the arena from lvl 1's to 200, that the arena is for pvp. If you don't like it then don't go there. When alot of us did our best to live and let live with you, you still targeted us in the arena. Sure you may have been hounded by some in our clan, but there were plenty that left you alone, like me, until you decided we were all the same to you and attacked us all indiscriminately.

The fact remains that you expressed outright hatred in word and action toward the people you are now clanned with, the people that we have battled for years, that bullied and griefed and ksed, and somehow you believe we shouldn't feel a sense of betrayal?

You are delusional. The hurtful words and jabs at family and RL circumstances never bothered you before when you were the one dishing them out. You justify your behavior by saying we did this and that, when you lived that example for us day in and day out for over a year.

Get a grip WH




Ahh yes the big mature infection. Our intentions on making resurgens was to unify herne, but u guys didnt want to give up ur power. I left upset with 3 people, thosr names i will not mention. U accusing us of tearing apart inf is total bs. A lot of whispers were going on for a while of how things have changed.
Ask dersu, he felt the same way. The week after we left we were getting info from ur glassboarf and from althors whispers to other players in herne how wh was power hungry and some other bs which couldnt be further from the truth. And let me tell u the people who are ur sworn enemies are no different then infection when u are in a clan with them.


And the day i realized u guys who u truly were , was when i was training with kitty on gara adds only to have my former clan who i was still friends with ks m3 while lixing. Because of thst i pulled adds on u guys at mordris. The next day the mature clan makes a character with my real name shouting out stuff about me, while fraswr is fistpumping in my face.

Shall i go on about you guys giving out whs name and phonnumber? Or a player from inf giving out my facebook info and harrassing my wife by calling her disrepectful names?

Yah i responded lik any person would. I was just really shocked mature clan would stoop that low.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests