Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spying and Drop Thievery

Its funny how all you guys (mainly old men) sit behind an screen *** like little children writing essays on stuff that doesnt matter. What the old sad larper beginning with "G" did was..... Kinda disrespectful but we moved on. You guys are still in the past you treat the game like its real life.

Bonk I lav u n all but the people who treat the game like real life is resurgence.-. Honostly... Starting a war due to a root scrolled that was apparently used on garanak by an infection member is just taking it too seriously. (and there was no proof that it was used, just words spread by resurg)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Bonk I lav u n all but the people who treat the game like real life is resurgence.-. Honostly... Starting a war due to a root scrolled that was apparently used on garanak by an infection member is just taking it too seriously. (and there was no proof that it was used, just words spread by resurg)
Haha hi chimp, thats a totally separate subject :) not for now.

I cant give proof eg screenshots of us giving gland dl items but i do remember giving them to him, but thats old news over a year ago?
if its in the past, why is Timmy constantly bringing it up, after 8 or so of being silent. its because of his accusations that this is an issue now.
and PLEASE, post your screen shots. please do.
if not here, share on glassboard. have sf share, he still has boards with a few, they will make their way to me.
Ziva
Ranger 207
Clan Infection
World: Herne

I cant give proof eg screenshots of us giving gland dl items but i do remember giving them to him, but thats old news over a year ago?
if its in the past, why is Timmy constantly bringing it up, after 8 or so of being silent. its because of his accusations that this is an issue now.
if not here, share on glassboard. have sf share, he still has boards with a few, they will make their way to me.
His post was worded poorly ziva. The eg wasn't a typo and me meant that he didn't have any proof, such as screenshots.

"I cant give proof e.g. Screenshots" meaning i dont have screenshots.

His post was worded poorly ziva. The eg wasn't a typo and me meant that he didn't have any proof, such as screenshots.
I don't know how my post can be misinterpreted as me saying i have screenshots....

The book noone wanted so i took it ziva? U gave it to me, u didnt lend it, u had it in ur bank for a while.

As far as magsee goes, u guys keep exaggerating the number. She stated she was done collecting and to collect on ur own. If u still gave her drops whose fault is that?

Ahh yes the elite board. The one i always complained about. Yes i said bongo and althor were greedy and i said it to them Also, unlike u where u would just trash members in our clan from that board where they couldnt see it. That board was a bad idea, it was all about favortism, wh left it for thay reason. How many times did we have to defens serethem, sparc and others from u guys trashing them. Also what was the nickname u had for superman.? Oh yes stupidman.
Youre a punk ziva a lil bish.

Of course gavarde and glan will stick up for u as u guys are more than just friends. Life long lArpers stick together.

Pathalogical? Lol how so?

MagSee stole 100s of blue drops, including crowns, not to mention all the hoarded endgame drops she had. (funny how you always pointed the finger at Althor and Bongo for being greedy hoarders on that elite board you so hated, yet were a part of).

what is this evidence? repeating a false statement over and over again does not make it true.
and also why bring it up 8 months after the fact?

when dev was in regime or whatever it was called back then, i dont recall you standing up for what was right and moral. what i recall is you and wh begging each day for more screen shots and laughing as loud as any of us. but of course you've changed.

you are pathological
you are hypocritical
you are the biggest joke of a human being i have ever met.
you are a sad little man

rogaine

We absolutely looked at screen shots and laughed. I never said i was any better about that part. My point is that someone who pretends to he so ethical can do no wrong in gland, is the same person who made this account to deceive and embarrass defiance/asc whoever they were called