Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Let's play the guessing game

:O 1-2 HOURS! Sulis kills in 20-30 mins...
The reason they take so long is because they can't wait to get a normal raid amount on. Also having another clan trying to grief you doesn't help much.. Anyway if inf did it with a normal raid amount on I'm sure it would take the same time if not quicker.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

The reason they take so long is because they can't wait to get a normal raid amount on. Also having another clan trying to grief you doesn't help much.. Anyway if inf did it with a normal raid amount on I'm sure it would take the same time if not quicker.
i can't recall inf actually having a kill time over an hour long...

i can't recall inf actually having a kill time over an hour long...
Maybe he's speaking of Resurgens then? My fault
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

The longest we know kill it is in 1 hour tops. Normally less than 45 minutes.
first kill took 13 lix in a row, we counted. Second, you guys don't really kill often. Last time you tried it took 30 root scrolls and you only got halfway from what I heard before you either ran out of scolls or your rooter died.

The longest we know kill it is in 1 hour tops. Normally less than 45 minutes.
first kill took 13 lix in a row, we counted. Second, you guys don't really kill often. Last time you tried it took 30 root scrolls and you only got halfway from what I heard before you either ran out of scolls or your rooter died.
First, I never denied the first time took a long time. Second, that last kill, which ur clan reset, we had little dps and got halfway with 30 scrolls. Thats a 1 hour kill.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Let us clear a few things up, here....

Root scrolls can be used for (at least) two things...

1) they can be used to keep a critter from being lured away by another who gains agro

2) they can be used to hold a critter in place, thereby causing said critter to attack the only people he can reach
(** cough ** rogues)

I am not sure what Pir was going for in his original post, nor what the rest of you mean by your comments.... So I may be jumping in and damping a very good argument, and for this, I apologise. But I have been involved in many fights where rooting was used, both as a tool, and as a chaos-inducer. They are no longer easy to get (except by leveling alt toons and farming quests), so using them to bleep-up other clans is expensive and wasteful.

Obviously, as a rogue, i hate them either way....

And maybe almost as obviously, both clans need to use them, simply because we top clans of Herne cannot keep from antagonizing one another and abusing a glitch that the developers cannot fix within the current engine - where it is way too easy to take agro and reset multiple bosses....
Root scrolls can be used to pin a target down that would otherwise be reset as well... And this is what I was implying my dear rogue queen :twisted:

LOL

Well, I did happen to know that one. I guess my mind just blanked out on the fact that we were bragging about griefing.

See how easy it is to be in denial? It seems I am extremely good at it.

But truthfully, I thought you were implying that someone was griefing *us* with them.

My bad
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians