Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ResUrgeNs

Yay! Bf is 3rd! :3
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Rankings never lie. Soz dope. :D
I'm sure they do when otm doesn't update them and if rankings were sorted by how far into end game you are then infection would be first lol. It says your on top but really who's on top of the server?
Well since there clan been going for what 2years? And we been going for less then a year whos on top

Rankings never lie. Soz dope. :D
I'm sure they do when otm doesn't update them and if rankings were sorted by how far into end game you are then infection would be first lol. It says your on top but really who's on top of the server?
Well since there clan been going for what 2years? And we been going for less then a year whos on top
Lol, resurg is 70% ascension/regime/lothlorien. Hope off your high horse and get back to reality. You guys barely gained about 30-40 extra members but the rest of you have been butt buddies and have always been together ever since infection was made. I just think its hilarious how much pride you have in your clan and infection really wanted to they could of had most of resurg members long ago but you fail to realize that...
Hee-Haw Yellowdoncky Gl with RecTumSurGery.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Well if you havent killed mordris, you arent considered a top clan.
Herne

Kazuto- DPS Ranger - lvl 201
Kazut0- Lure Mage - lvl 120

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

Well there can be multiple top clans. Only 3 right now if which are doing dl bosses. But I think what you meant was if you haven't killed mordris you aren't the dominant clan.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Well there can be multiple top clans. Only 3 right now if which are doing dl bosses. But I think what you meant was if you haven't killed mordris you aren't the dominant clan.
3 clans on I gwydion I think can kill Mordris. Perhaps Epona or Danu, I cannot remember. But nonetheless, there are servers with multiple clans that can kill Mordris. Top clans lose a boss occasionally, but just because they do doesn't rank them below the ones who managed to sneak in the few scraps left behind by the top clan

To the chieftain of Infection: Please put Dopeehead out of his misery and make him a member. It's painful to watch.

To the chieftain of Infection: Please put Dopeehead out of his misery and make him a member. It's painful to watch.
Lol I haven't asked and I never will. I enjoy our alliance. Quit making assumptions that make you sound more drunk than Swinefloo.
To the chieftain of RecTumSurgenS: Please keep your clan supplied heavily with Elmer Glue eventually they will run out of it and will no longer be glued to witches nuts and will become lost puppies. Ty.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Lol I haven't asked and I never will.
"I did not have s*xual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"