Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Libel and slander

Libel and slander is defamation, which for all of you who probably dont know is an untruthful statement spoken or written that hurts another's reputation. I did not root garanak, and there is no proof that i did because of that fact that i didnt. you cannot have proof of me doing something that I didnt do. Quit harassing me in game from lvl 1 toons spamming me with heresay while I'm camping in carrow, it's getting real old and I'm getting tired of finding lvl 1 toons and blocking them in between rounds.

But if you like go ahead, keep up the defamation. You know who you are, i know who you are. I bet you didnt know you can get fined for making false claims against someone to ruin ther reputation

Whoever came up with the idea blaming me on this has obviously done this in an attempt to hurt my reputation or to rally propaganda against my clan and it shows how immature some individuals may be

-P1R4HN4

Re: Libel and slander

I believe that you did not do it to them, Pir.

And I believe that they didn't do it to us either, in the earlier fight we had with the big guy.

I believe it was either someone who misguidedly thought they were helping, or it was someone trying to start trouble.

It is so easy to start trouble on herne, isn't it?
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

I have been recently spammed to the point of my idevice crashing from the amount of players that gang up to spam me at once...

Especially during raid bosses, the particle effects are laggy enough but being spammed
M
M
Mlml
N
Griefer
G
H
Tuna
Gt
Rooter
J
By someone in lirs while im killing mordris is rediculous... Childish is more like it...
DDoS is a fineable action and I'm sure a lawsuit is not something that should have to be threatened to stop such action...
Last edited by P1R4HN4 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spamming actually is against the TaC:
Spamming
This refers to clear and implied language which:

Communicates the same phrase, a similar phrase, or pure nonsense in an excessive manner.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I have been recently spammed to the point of my idevice crashing from the amount of players that gang up to spam me at once...

Especially during raid bosses, the particle effects are laggy enough but being spammed
M
M
Mlml
N
Griefer
G
H
Tuna
Gt
Rooter
J
By someone in lirs while im killing mordris is rediculous... Childish is more like it...
DDoS is a fineable action and I'm sure a lawsuit is not something that should have to be threatened to stop such action...
Hahahaha cant anyone see the funny side to this, play the game less seriously.

I really did laugh when i read this.
Give your head a shake, no one will ever get in any trouble what so ever for slander on a kid on the internet. If your so concerned phone the police.

And lastly, you post about being griefed, you post about slander on you... Your such a honest down to earth and likeable guy. Why would anyone want to do such things to you? It just doesnt make sense.

I really did laugh when i read this.
Give your head a shake, no one will ever get in any trouble what so ever for slander on a kid on the internet. If your so concerned phone the police.

And lastly, you post about being griefed, you post about slander on you... Your such a honest down to earth and likeable guy. Why would anyone want to do such things to you? It just doesnt make sense.
It's not that youll get in trouble, it's the fact you have no personal creed. You go through day by day Thinking for example its ok to kill someone on crammock for fun just because they're annoying but when they kill you on killain...its all hellfire and brimstone.

You should have ethics and your own code to live up to. I remember when some lvl 1 was spamming u ziva and i from lirs you were almost as mad as you were when we lost a lock on aggragoth. Now it happends again but it's ok because its someone on your side doing the action and not receiving it, rather than an enemy spamming you. I seriously dont know who made up the whole rumor of me being master of root scrolls, but i actually find it humorous that you still believe swines lies thst i started a grief war.

I have more effective ways of griefing than by roots and more important things to do with my time than gather them...

Last i checked i gave all my root scrolls to witchhookr for christmas so he could play with them for a strategy and havnt held one in my backpack since