Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

My ign is Liviticus
I have been playing since the beginning of beltine 2013 (I've been playing for a year now :D) though i have not level that much, I've seen some noobs that are now 190+ (aah, i remember being able to kill kinky and dopee ._.) i was a beta tester for the android version, as well as a stress tester. I am also a moderator on the forums (although i suck at that lol) i have been loyal to blazing from since i joined them in the middle of beltine 2013, almost a year ago. I have never bought plat, or done an offer. I don't collect chickens as i feel its unfair, my favorite is Sir Dumpy (a black dumpy) and he gets really jelouse. I have also been an official nub (pm curry for details) since i was level 100.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

My ign is Liviticus
I have been playing since the beginning of beltine 2013 (I've been playing for a year now :D) though i have not level that much, I've seen some noobs that are now 190+ (aah, i remember being able to kill kinky and dopee ._.) i was a beta tester for the android version, as well as a stress tester. I am also a moderator on the forums (although i suck at that lol) i have been loyal to blazing from since i joined them in the middle of beltine 2013, almost a year ago. I have never bought plat, or done an offer. I don't collect chickens as i feel its unfair, my favorite is Sir Dumpy (a black dumpy) and he gets really jelouse. I have also been an official nub (pm curry for details) since i was level 100.
Don't pm me._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hello! I'm Olesh a level 112 ranger. I have been playing since the samhain event back in 2012. I have been playing for a while but I'm usually too lazy to level and I never buy platinum. I tend to join different clans and leave after drama begins so usualy I play solo. Although I may not level, with all the time I spend killing random bosses and sitting the caslte, I was able to get some decent fashion and luxury items. My goal for the summer is to level and get full frozen for my ranger and to level up my rogue on android. A lot of you probably don't know me because recently I only play for short bursts of time, but I'd love to meet more people! Happy leveling (and fairy hunting) :D
Herne - Level 114 Ranger
Balor - Level 95 Rogue
Trailer For My App