Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: hey!

Hiya guys .-. Well many of u may know that I moved worlds and currently am liking rose :D! Well this is a farewell/return letter :? (And plz no negative posts here :3 )
Ppl I'd like to thank: too many to name :p
I will however be coming back if/when my ranger will get un banned._. (Rangers lightchamp btw :p) well thanks guys for the fun time! Hope champ gets un banned so I come back to u all :) and if anyone dares make a negative post I shall spam u thru mail._.
Itll get unbanned. My acc got banned once a couple years ago for the same reason. Actually i didnt know anyone knew the pass at the time cuz the last person i told didnt use it so i changed it and someone still got in. Emailed support and had the disable it, week later re enabled it. Just takes hard convincing.
Lucky :p for me think it's alrdy been more than a week tho :/
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Tell them how lonely Karl Jose and allijandro kruskov II will be ._.

Allijandro kruskov II is my black dumpy general of my common chicken army ._. Hes lonely cuz he misses eating Jose's feathers

And this is going into waaayyy to much detail....
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Tell them how lonely Karl Jose and allijandro kruskov II will be ._.

Allijandro kruskov II is my black dumpy general of my common chicken army ._. Hes lonely cuz he misses eating Jose's feathers

And this is going into waaayyy to much detail....
Wtfffffff did you even say >_>
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

^ nothing about chickens joining together and ksing players... Thats for sure
And i thought i was high for a second. Oh wait did i say that out loud lmao jk
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]