Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Giveaway

^^ ya lol, but one thing I don't get is how did he get darkscale helm?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

He showed me darkscale of the sun(which is red in colour) and he is not theinvisible go online in game and u will see him and if u ask for him to give u sk or sc for lvling he will give u but u need to wait for (tavern giveaway) which will be giving away best cool stuff

What is his name exactly.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Just saying, only clan that has defeat Mordris on Herne is Infection.
And they don't sell boss drops, and won't give them away even if a member would quit.
That's positive, they don't give away or sell the efforts of a whole clan.
That would be extremely egocentric, therefore, i think this guy doesn't have a darkscale helmet.
The only way you can proof me wrong is with a few screenshots...
Herne:
Level 192 - Warrior tank
Level 181 - Rogue
Level 120 - Druid
http://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Member of Infection

Ask him for screenshots and kinky why u dont believe people u always say first bla bla bla second bla bla bla third bla bla bla........ or 1, 2, 3 ......... u take it too serious ASK HIM AND HE WILL SHOW U DUMASS

Ask him for screenshots and kinky why u dont believe people u always say first bla bla bla second bla bla bla third bla bla bla........ or 1, 2, 3 ......... u take it too serious ASK HIM AND HE WILL SHOW U DUMASS
That post shows your age very well, why don't you tell me your ingame name ? ( but i already have a feeling who you are)
How can i ask him if i don't know his ingame name?
I just see no way how some random guy can posses a darkscale helmet, that's why i ask proof.
Yes, i do take these things seriously because i think he is lying, and i hate when people lie.
Now you stop lollyganging around and show me real proof before calling me a "DUMASS".
Herne:
Level 192 - Warrior tank
Level 181 - Rogue
Level 120 - Druid
http://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Member of Infection