Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EQUALISTS

Sometimes you have to deal with the more ignorant people in life.You guys want war to end but yet i get ksed an sc by gall today while trying to level.You guys have pushed it too far and i dont think i really ever want this war to end for those others in equalists who cant do their glad thank Galleleo and much others.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: EQUALISTS

U got ks on lix?! Gall pushed it too far. Whenever I see him now I will always ks him. Let's see how he'll be able to level now.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

And yet in Mike's other topic he said"equalist let's spread the equal rights of herne and rise once again" don't see any equalism here... equalist should stop saying things they won't be doing. Im 100% fed up with them!

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Yea its not the first time dont be suprrised Gall is kos till he quits.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

And plasmodia is the nicest ever.She had nothing to do with this but yet replaced my sc she does not belong there i think shes the only one in Eqaulists i have respect for.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

It's interesting to see some of the players in Equalist in the clan as the good and well mannered players carry a label over their head that just says D bags..

But

With Infection not taking members and a few of is newer clans rising an falling due to the lack of population and popularity - some of those well mannered players have no where to go sadly

Dopeehead he is just angry that u reset bosses, plus u wasted sc in arena many times and now u complain? U hate the people who have not hate u. I did not do anything to you, yet you use bad words and hate me. When I asked why U hate you did not reply. It is your own cause that started it, equalists did not start anything till witchhookr started to kill us many times, I was about to remake RISE but the problem is that people like witch kept pushing it too far, that is why I said I invited the people that he hates, that is the only choice I have to rebuild or else he will keep killing us and ruin the game for the rest of us.
Have fun by God's will

Dopeehead he is just angry that u reset bosses, plus u wasted sc in arena many times and now u complain? U hate the people who have not hate u. I did not do anything to you, yet you use bad words and hate me. When I asked why U hate you did not reply. It is your own cause that started it, equalists did not start anything till witchhookr started to kill us many times, I was about to remake RISE but the problem is that people like witch kept pushing it too far, that is why I said I invited the people that he hates, that is the only choice I have to rebuild or else he will keep killing us and ruin the game for the rest of us.
Get ur facts straight. He may have used travel lix or haste lix in Arena but not sc.and fyi it wasn't him who started it.it was ur clannies who start basically everything by trash talking.
Who cares if dope reset boss? I say gj to you dope. Plus there is no reason for gall to be upset. Think about all the bosses u guys hav tried to reset.either way, galls basically screwed

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.