Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For the record

Dean you are delusional we never accepted any so called clean slate u all screwed your selves when you acted how u did and thought it was ok. lets not forget how your clan was the first to reset bosses and you dean yourself claimed it was part of the game and to get over it. here is the post if you forgot about it:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 17&t=43395
and here is how you treated other people who never reset you.
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 17&t=45732

The simple fact is your clan has always acted like this every update and people dont like that so they treat you the same way. Only till the day your clan loses and can no longer handle it do you give up and try the so called clean slate bull crap. I have said it several times and ill say it again the only time we will have peace is if both sides want it and again as i said before we dont care anymore u grief us we adapt and get better.

In case you missed it there is no clean slate we have not accepted any forms of this u cant just act how you want and treat people how you do then expect them to suddenly forgive everything because its in ur best interest. As far as im concerned you wanted boss resetting to be part of the game and for everyone to get over it so you should take your own words to heart. Btw you say several respected your wishes but ive heard the stories and from what i can tell you misunderstood sarcasm for acceptance. If we were to have a clean slate we would come out and clearly state it but we see no reason to forgive your clan we can handle the griefing as we have always done.

As for the fake story's about who griefs who when training well that is he said she said your clan members can claim they dont start it but if we look at the past your clan has always been the first to start everything. Whether that is ksing someone on their elix or griefing a boss your clan starts every problem then comes and complains after people do it to them. Once your clan cant handle it anymore and your members stop logging in to help you guys come and cry asking for clean slates well sorry but it doesnt work that way.

The lies you tell aggravate me.
I hate that Admin involves grief and competition to be part of the game but he put it there, so this makes your statement… Null.

I never said you guys accepted the clean slate, but instead you guys respected it. I saw most of you did. This makes your statement, Null.

Ok, So. We made a clan with a clean slate (on our side) and we don't want griefing. This means, yilley, that you yourself think that resetting the bosses should be a part of Herne and that your clan supports it. We started it, We ended it (on our side) but now you continue even after we asked for a clean slate. I never said you guys griefed us (while training), you better listen closely. I said that you reset that bosses (which is true) and that the only times we "Griefed" your clan was because it was retaliation.

your post supports mine. Our clan has not done anything, and your clan has the right to reset bosses because of our history (it's all your choice afterall).
So in your post you have the right ti reset bosses, because I said it was part of the game as a COUNTER to your saying it was a glitch. I never said that I wanted the reset of bosses to be part of herne, so me? delusional? not so much :P
Anyway, I don't expect a response from us asking for forgivness, I dont expect a response for a clean slate, and I dont expect a response for peace because clanmates in infection will never want it. NEVER. (as said by you).
Also, I don't expect a valid response from anyone that can justify your side of the story and you've made that clear in your post.

Infection doesnt want peace, Regime does. You grief us, we don't grief you. You hate, We don't. We have done bad stuff, You have done bad stuff. You started some, We started some.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Yilley you basically just said,
"Theres nothing you can do about our griefing we like being the bad guys for a change"

At least own up to it if you're going to start it and admit you're the bullies now instead of hiding and convincing everyone you still have good morals because you dont.
You are after revenge for things we are all trying to forget, but the difference now is you can't admit what your doing is your fault

Yilley you basically just said,
"Theres nothing you can do about our griefing we like being the bad guys for a change"

At least own up to it if you're going to start it and admit you're the bullies now instead of hiding and convincing everyone you still have good morals because you dont.
You are after revenge for things we are all trying to forget, but the difference now is you can't admit what your doing is your fault
+1
Just read this post if you don't want to read my long one, basically sums it up.
― Mahatma Gandhi

So I heard i am the one to blame for this griefing in mordris pit? Pls get your facts straight. Pir was pulling them while I was training and was killing my rogue and druid
When you pulled them on me, your rogue wasnt even lvl 178 yet, so i dont know why youd be training in front of mordris like you claim when i supposedly pulled him on you first

How is it us being bad? you get what u deserve whether you want to forget it doesnt matter you started it dean argued saying its part of the game and to not get upset so we accepted it was part of the game. Now you guys cry about it saying its us starting unfathomable since you guys want to stop the fact is your clan has always done this once you guys feel you cant keep up you try the clean slate crap again. We have done this before last update in fact 4 different times so if you want to think we are being the bad people because we dont accept it and continue to treat you how you treated others then fine doesnt bother me.

for boss resetting all i did was accept what you said and stopped caring about it. Its so stupid you think just because your clan now wants a clean slate that its us who think its part of the game. The fact is you your self said it was part of the game and to not be mad about it your clan even went on to do it to others outside of infection showing that your clan wanted it to be part of herne. I dont personally support resetting but im not bothered by it anymore if my clan wants to keep resetting your bosses thats fine because it was your clan that made it part of herne and you dean who defended it.

Cruel the big difference is your clan deserves it we tend to leave others alone unless they personally make a member mad and even then it stays between those people but your clan on the other hand has always treated everyone like unfathomable. This was the biggest reasons why so many came to hate your clan in the past and even now. You can think we are the bad people it doesnt matter to me one bit but the fact remains your clan deserves it.

Btw dean kade right above you was talking about griefing on elix and i stated it will always be he said she said and im incline to believe your clan has done it like every other time.

One other thing about your post above dean that said how some members are not liked just for joining your clan i dont deny it but it was the same for several of our members. I have seen a lot of the crap your clan has whispered and said to members who joined us like mid and mc and that is far above the line for appropriate. I have even seen those stories your clan has made up about our clan members personal lives and you think we are the bad people?

Lol, Yilley. For your sake I think that's enough… Let your true colors flow.

To defend myself, I never defended any player of my clan on boss resseting. Never supported it. So stop twisting words.

As for the rest of your post, it's pretty transparent.
― Mahatma Gandhi

So I heard i am the one to blame for this griefing in mordris pit? Pls get your facts straight. Pir was pulling them while I was training and was killing my rogue and druid
When you pulled them on me, your rogue wasnt even lvl 178 yet, so i dont know why youd be training in front of mordris like you claim when i supposedly pulled him on you first
Liars tend to dodge the truth by making up excuses. It's actually a very well known idea.
Whoever pulled them first, I think you guys should make it clear not to do it again and move on.
― Mahatma Gandhi

So kade, if i have first hand experience of you coming into a tiny room of mobs and then muscling the character you watch training there out... Does that make u a liar?

The information you provide is wrong. And i have been present for you bullying people while on lixir.

So any claims you make regarding training near mordris pit i find suspect.

And these events are not my only experiences with you being a jerk. And to find out you are a father... Thats laughable, i wonder what morals you will be teaching by example.
Name: Glandyth
Class: Druid
Level: 190+
World: Herne

Clan : Infection

You started it. You dont get to chose when it ends. Suck it up and suffer the conquences.