Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: *Tales of herne and superninja*

I remember when I play level (40), it was the first Rap was ranked the store and it was Super ninja 2ème.Puis which was shortly after the big update that includes Shalmone Ravine and Stonevale (+ arrow to the bow of the ranger). Rap stops at level 82 some weeks after this update and Super Ninja and became the patron of store and I was the 3rd.

Ant ranger 125

I'm quite happy for everyone to contribute your side of story here but don't start some sort of argument because this post will get locked. Pretty please lol :)
Superninja - Ranger
HealingNinja - Druid
WizardNinja - Mage
Stabor - Rogue
No warrior :/
Long live RANGERS!

It was not until the division of strong willed players and NB taking in a lot of kids with no problem burning bridges that all the ks'n began.
I don't think there would have been a division, if it hadn't been for the invite everyone policy that kept rearing it's ugly head.

It's part of the reason Inf doesn't take in many new ppl.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Okay it slowly came back to me, the original clan was blacknights. Your clan members did contributed a lot of changes to britts BUT the dutchlions (lax's clan) made more of an impact to the improvements. I'm not going to start any debates but we both knows how many player from your clan turn out to be bunch of useless, drops draining scums.

I love being honest to people. It's the ninja's way.
Dutchlions!!!!!!!

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Holy necropost
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (113.16 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

I'm not going to re-read the original post, to see if I am wrong on this - but I think the clans Ninja named were the ones that joined up with brits to make the larger, and some might say "more successful" New Brits. (Some might say it just caused more headaches in Herne tho, lol)

DPSNightmare was a short lived offshoot from SpellSingers, and not related to or affiliated with NewBrits.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians