Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Superninja saying good bye :(

Hey all Ch players and OTM,

Well, where to start..
This game had been a lot of fun. It makes me happy and makes me angry from time to time.
I've started this game since September 2011 and find this game to be the best mobile mmo at the time. Woot!
I used to play approximately 18-22 hours per day since when I first started (I was on holidays). I made so many friends from all over the world, I even add most of them on my facebook lol.
This game takes me to the places away from real life problems, that's what I needed back then.
I had so much fun playing this game but unfortunately my love for this game had fallen. I don't find it challenging nor worth spending money to support the developing side of the game either, As much as I like to.
Hopefully I have contributed enough to this game and helps CH improves in some way.
My home server Herne, thank you for your support. I had so much fun with my old clan Britannia and TheNuMob.
Nearly every players in herne at one point make me happy from your previous encounter.
Thanks everyone who looked up to me as a great ranger.
Thanks to every forum members who previously interact with me and share your thoughts.

Lastly - my will lol..
I have a MASSIVE storage (most items had been dropped through time)
But the rest.. It's going to be an open scramble lol.
Anyone from herne reading this feel free to ask for items. Ps. Don't bother asking for camo charm (it will be gone as soon as I login next time)

Good bye onethumb and ch players.
I hope this game will continue to grow beyond this level and brings endless fun to players.
SN
Superninja - Ranger
HealingNinja - Druid
WizardNinja - Mage
Stabor - Rogue
No warrior :/
Long live RANGERS!

Re: Superninja saying good bye :(

Hey all Ch players and OTM,

Well, where to start..
This game had been a lot of fun. It makes me happy and makes me angry from time to time.
I've started this game since September 2011 and find this game to be the best mobile mmo at the time. Woot!
I used to play approximately 18-22 hours per day since when I first started (I was on holidays). I made so many friends from all over the world, I even add most of them on my facebook lol.
This game takes me to the places away from real life problems, that's what I needed back then.
I had so much fun playing this game but unfortunately my love for this game had fallen. I don't find it challenging nor worth spending money to support the developing side of the game either, As much as I like to.
Hopefully I have contributed enough to this game and helps CH improves in some way.
My home server Herne, thank you for your support. I had so much fun with my old clan Britannia and TheNuMob.
Nearly every players in herne at one point make me happy from your previous encounter.
Thanks everyone who looked up to me as a great ranger.
Thanks to every forum members who previously interact with me and share your thoughts.

Lastly - my will lol..
I have a MASSIVE storage (most items had been dropped through time)
But the rest.. It's going to be an open scramble lol.
Anyone from herne reading this feel free to ask for items. Ps. Don't bother asking for camo charm (it will be gone as soon as I login next time)

Good bye onethumb and ch players.
I hope this game will continue to grow beyond this level and brings endless fun to players.
SN
You sound like a good guy. Sia man
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Sorry to see you go sn :(. But I may as well jump on this opportunity to claim some gear. If u have a wk bow, a energy regen braclet, or one of the new helms from scavenger can I have some of them? This isn't what I really had in mind to aquire these items but what ever works...

Again I will miss you sn.

From one fellow ranger to another have a good one-Saxo
Name: Saxo
Class: Ranger
Level: 190
World: Herne
Clan: Infection
A proud tester of beta expansion 4
Been here since the beginning, still going strong!

Hey SuperNinja! I am really encouraging you not to leave as you spent lots of time in this game.but if you really leaving,I would love to have something,I don really need a good item but try to help me have 1.by the way,I am not trying to freeload items from you.i am scammer but trying to change.i know it takes a long time to change,anyways its me,Admetus.