Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Britannians!

First and foremost, great code of ethics. A week or so ago I asked Cynt about joining because I had read this thread, and thought that it sounds like I group I would like to be part of. So I thank her for the invite and her generosity.

I have a question that I haven't yet been able to get answered in-game: Do we have a Clan Mule that is acting as a banker/armory/storehouse? I obviously know from the thread that quest items need to be turned in to certain players, but at my level I can be of no service there.

I'm wondering about lower level items that may be useful in the future. Example, I have always sold the gems that I get in Crookback for a little gold, but since the developers have stated that crafting will be introduced in a future update, there seems to be the possibility that stones and chain links could be used for some sort of "plus stat" player-crafted items, or that cloth scraps could be used in sewing, etc..

If creating a stockpile of these types of items is something you would like to do/are doing, let me know and I will keep them in my pack until I can meet up with the Mule or a Guardian. I have no patience to learn these sorts of crafts, but I am sure that is something that some players will enjoy. And if things don't turn out that way, or if no Britannians are learning a craft, well they could always be sold in the future to add to the war chest.

Cheers
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Welcome to the family!

Great question!

As you mentioned, we have a mule for quest drops (that would be me ;). In the past, we have given useful items, like armour and weapons that we catch or no longer need, to a member of Britannians to be handed out as needed, but with all the movement to the higher level clan, it is hard to keep a designated (and trusted) person for this job.

As far as gems, and rings, and other random items that seem like they might be useful in crafting, some ppl have been hanging onto some of these things for themselves, but we have not been doing it as a clan. Without knowing what will be useful, I would hate to ask ppl to save them when the gold is useful right away. If you want to save them for yourself, please do. You never know what might be the next thing you wish you hadn't dropped. Hopefully, with the new banking ability, it will be easier to hold onto miscellaneous things.

See you in the game!
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Thanks for the quick response, Trajedy. And thanks for the welcome :-)

It certainly is nice to be in, though I don't often see too many clanmates online when I am on; I suspect it is due to my timezone. I have had the chance to group up with some fellow Britts, and have chatted with a few New Britts. Seems like (generally) a good group of people.

I understand completely about the uncertainties of future updates. As I say, I doubt that I will have an interest in crafting... (I was a potter in another game years ago, and the amount of time learning the craft really did take away from leveling... and cost a fair amount of money, also). But I will probably hold on to these things in case. As you say, the bank that will be implemented in the next update will be helpful in alleviating backpack clutter.

I guess it is mostly due to the fact that Cynt was very helpful on my first day in the Clan, and I would like to return the favour in some way.

Indeed! I look forward to meeting you and more of the clan in the game as well.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Hey guys its wardon/wazzo if your wondering why im not on its because ipods getting new battery put in. Any ways if the ksing war is still going on wish u good luck, but i think some of the people in ss are getting way to out of hand with ksing before i sent ipod in xx was following me around stonevale ksing me just to let u know hes one to watch. Wish u guys the best of luck in your war against ss as my ipod is getting repaired. :)

Hi britts members,
Any problems please see your class leaders before spamming shaden thank you!

Class leaders
Warriors - Kade, Loki and Deathstro
Rogues - Witchookr and LordBritish
Rangers - Superninja and Budsam
Mages - Swinefloo (and Cynt?)
Druids - Lax3 and Kassoe
(shaden is NOT a leader, she's the BOSS!)

All upgrades decisions were made by leaders and get the final OK by shaden so please be helpful as possible.
We are friendly and always willing to help with anything :)
Thank you.
Superninja - Ranger
HealingNinja - Druid
WizardNinja - Mage
Stabor - Rogue
No warrior :/
Long live RANGERS!