Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Celtic Heroes Database is back!

Thank god, I tried but my code was rubbish :lol:

Awesome work, I'll add it to the header on Monday!

Truly we have an amazing community!
send this man thumbnails so we can see images :D
+1
Also maybe give the gardens gear data :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Glad y’all like it so far!

Use this link (sorry if you dont like it otm): https://web.archive.org/web/20170627235 ... es.net:80/
Yup, I’ve been checking that out once in a while to try and make sense of parts of Anexander’s database structure! I might try to grab images from there... What I’ve been doing is just opening up an android emulator on my desktop, then I can just snip the images straight from the game.

My plan right now is to get started on adding the available Gardens stuff this week (stuff from shops and any available boss drops).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Haven’t looked here in a while but when Ames was building the website he told me he had a way of seeing the files in the downloaded app. I think he had a jail broken device that could do it. Then he would auto upload the files to his data base. It took him a like an hour or 2 when he got it forgives out I think.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Haven’t looked here in a while but when Ames was building the website he told me he had a way of seeing the files in the downloaded app. I think he had a jail broken device that could do it. Then he would auto upload the files to his data base. It took him a like an hour or 2 when he got it forgives out I think.
Yep.
@guthix just open the APK file and extract the unity assets. Dont actually take screenshots from in game it will take years lol.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.