Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Celtic Heroes Database is back!

You all thought that when Anexander quit, his database would never be seen again....well, you were wrong!

Announcing the release of the Celtic Heroes Database! Currently in the “Beta” stage, I’m still working on building out the site and available options. I would appreciate any feedback on it at all! Whether something is broken, not displaying correctly on your device, or an item stat is wrong, please shoot me a pm here on the forums, or contact me through the site!

Just for advance notice, Anexander didn’t leave any images, so I’ll be slowly adding item images in as I have time. The database is also missing all Corrupted Gardens content, as well as some more recent content since he stopped updating it. On a related note, if any of you know how he mined all the item info, please shoot me a pm, otherwise a lot of items won’t be in the database for a while (such as Bloodthorn drops).

You can check out the site at http://celticheroesdb.com

Please keep in mind that because I’ll be adding/changing features, it may break once in a while (though I’ll do my best to avoid that!), so if it isn’t working right, feel free to shoot me a message, or wait a while and check back later.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: The Celtic Heroes Database is back!

You all thought that when Anexander quit, his database would never be seen again....well, you were wrong!

Announcing the release of the Celtic Heroes Database! Currently in the “Beta” stage, I’m still working on building out the site and available options. I would appreciate any feedback on it at all! Whether something is broken, not displaying correctly on your device, or an item stat is wrong, please shoot me a pm here on the forums, or contact me through the site!

Just for advance notice, Anexander didn’t leave any images, so I’ll be slowly adding item images in as I have time. The database is also missing all Corrupted Gardens content, as well as some more recent content since he stopped updating it. On a related note, if any of you know how he mined all the item info, please shoot me a pm, otherwise a lot of items won’t be in the database for a while (such as Bloodthorn drops).

You can check out the site at http://celticheroesdb.com

Please keep in mind that because I’ll be adding/changing features, it may break once in a while (though I’ll do my best to avoid that!), so if it isn’t working right, feel free to shoot me a message, or wait a while and check back later.
Good unfathomable. Add the BT drops ASAP :P
Hi