Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support: Frequently Asked Questions

Sometimes in the game you will encounter problems that you can’t solve and you need a bit of help. There are several ways that you can contact us when you’re having trouble.

Firstly, through the Menu in the game, there is a “Support” option that allows you to contact OneThumbMobile’s Support Staff who will do their best to help. Where possible, please try to send Support Tickets from the character that is having the problem.

To use this Support option you must have registered an active email address to your account. To register your email address select the Options button on the character loading screen before you enter the game.

Secondly you are able to send us a direct email from your email account to the address: support@onethumbmobile.com . If you contact us through this email address please remember to tell us your account’s username, character names, levels, class and world. This makes it easier for us to find your account and help you faster.

I’ve dropped an item that I want back, how do I get it?
If you have dropped an item Support will be able to replace it for you within 1 month of you losing the item, the sooner you contact us the better. Please tell us the FULL NAME of the item that is lost. Unfortunately describing the appearance or function of an item doesn’t always help, but the item’s name will let us find it straight away.

For armour or weapons that are rewards from non-repeatable quests we will offer a replacement for these at any time as long as we can see that you have completed the quest and they were dropped from the character that sent the message.

I bought an item from the shop by mistake, how do I get my money back?
If you have bought an item by mistake, or if you decide the item doesn’t work the way that you want it to then you can always claim a refund.

Refunds are offered once every calendar month and you are able to claim a refund on up to three items in your message.

Again, please tell us the FULL NAME of the item that you would like refunded and make sure to send the refund message from the character that bought the item.

*Note* Refunds only apply to items bought from game vendors, not other players.

I accidently sold an item to a vendor, can I get it back?
Support will be able to replace items sold to a vendor within 1 month of the item being sold. To do this they will remove the amount of gold you received for the item from the vendor and send you a new item.

So when asking for an item to be replaced make sure to have enough gold in your inventory.

I’ve forgotten my username/password! How can I get my account back?
If you’ve forgotten your log in information then please contact us with as much information that you remember about the account.

- Username (if you’ve forgotten the password)
- Character names on the accounts, along with levels, classes and worlds
- Creation date of the account (roughly)
- Last date that you remember being logged in (roughly)
- Platinum purchases, roughly how much you spent on the account
- Registered email address (if you have registered one)

Any other information that you can think of will help as well.

Somebody said that they were going to hack my account. What do I do?
Hacking is term used for gaining unauthorised access to your account. In Celtic Heroes there is no way to do this at all. The only way that somebody can log into your account is if you yourself has given them your username and password.

Your password should be completely private, not even OneThumbMobile’s staff will ask you for your password.

I deleted a character on my account and I want to play it again. How do I get it back?
Firstly, before contacting Support please make sure that your account has enough empty character slots to allow us to reactivate your character. If your character slots are full then it may cause problems when we reactivate it.

Please send us a message with the FULL NAME of the deleted character (if possible) along with its class, world and level, if you remember it.

My quest log is full of quests I don’t want to do. How do I remove them?
Please send Support a message with the FULL NAME of the quest(s) that you would like to have removed.

We can offer this quest removal option at any time and we can remove as many quests as you like. This of course does not complete your quests. The quests are simply deleted from your log and if you want to complete them then you will have to speak with the NPC that offers the quest to start again.

I tried to log in and it’s saying that I’m disabled? How can I get my account back?
If your account has been disabled then it has been decided that you character has broken rules in the game. This means you will need to go through the appeals process for the chance of having your account re-enabled. To do this you need to email the Appeals team at appeals@onethumbmobile.com and provide as much account information as possible:

- Username (if you’ve forgotten the password)
- Character names on the accounts, along with levels, classes and worlds
- Creation date of the account (roughly)
- Last date that you remember being logged in (roughly)
- Platinum purchases, roughly how much you spent on the account
- Registered email address (if you have registered one)

Any other information that you can think of will help as well.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile