Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Clan Recruiting!

The Third Age, a new clan formed on Gwydion, is now recruiting! We are looking for a select group of like minded players, anywhere from level 1 to 190, of all classes and time zones, to grow together into a powerful mid-tier clan. We want a calm and drama free environment where we will support each other and mostly have lots of fun! Only dedicated, hard working, and loyal individuals will be accepted. If you are a scammer, whiner, or otherwise a mean, greedy, or rude person, this is not the place for you.
Drops and quest items will be distributed in a fair manner based on overall effort, attitude and priority. Everyone will be expected to contribute according to their level and ability. We use the application Line for clan communication.
If you are looking for a great game experience with highly knowledgeable end-game leaders then inquire with any player with our clan banner!
We look forward to meeting you!

The Third Age Leadership

Re: New Clan Recruiting!

I have a ranger there. I was looking into creating a spear warrior there with some gear I have on my ranger including a shadow aggy spear. If you could give me a boost to help me level please pm me and I'll get my war to 180 asap :) gwyd is a very nice server btw. Price of eg astronomically low
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Yea but The Third Age and Aeternum are the two clans you want to avoid MOST on Gwyd... trust me. They are not as depicted in this thread
Sounds very much like you speak from personal experience. Everyone's own experience of a situation or place is always going to be different.

I think it's important not to spread propaganda about "avoiding" this clan or that clan but instead allowing for people to decide themselves & experience things themselves.

We don't force our beliefs or opinions on others so why would we now about clans? I'm sure if you surveyed a number of people you'd get different responses from each especially if their of the opposition.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

I think it's important not to spread propaganda about "avoiding" this clan or that clan but instead allowing for people to decide themselves & experience things themselves.

We don't force our beliefs or opinions on others so why would we now about clans? I'm sure if you surveyed a number of people you'd get different responses from each especially if their of the opposition.
+1
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.