Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I AM DONE WITH KSING!!!!!!!

Once again thank you for calling out clans. If you are such a low lvl that you get ksd then go train before coming to high lvl turf. Once I find out you main I will make you eat these words. Don't call my clan out we stopped. Only time I is now is because of boredom or don't beleive that someone should be training at a certain place. I think your sulks if not mistaking but watch out for me the real fun will begin shortly.
Gwydion
clan: LubDub
Tsujapan lvl113 rogue
HP lvl93 Druid
SKR lvl83 warrior
Alternate lvl80 Mage

Seriously! IF you want my non bias opinion (considering I'm not in a clan atm) I would say that the level 50-75 people always complain about Acid, TheOne, and Elite (maybe occasionally soli). But it's so annoying. Those clans are ksing you for a good reason! You try and ks them or you just randomly call them out on shout. Especially TheOne! Everyone always says how they ks so much... but i have never been ksed by them! If you low lvls would just keep ur mouth shut and quit complaining about all these clans, maybe you wouldn't be ksed.... but until then, prepare for the worst! :twisted:
tsujapan1 wrote:
Don't call my clan out we stopped.

They did
Thats completely true!
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

Btw just advice:if you are lower than lvl 75 at least then don’t even try to get in deadroot group (lol) Like today me and some other acids were doing deadroot(legit lvl105) and one guy(i don’t want to be impolite so i wont tell the name) which was something like lvl 59 was blaming and cursing us for not taking him in the group...LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think this guy knows whoom i am talking about so just advicing to lower lvls:lvl up quick and u will be able to kill higher lvl bosses :roll: and if people ks u in sv then go to shalemont and kill the connachts who walk near the castle
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Haha TheOne is dead ATM and u blame us for something we didn't even do lol get ur facts straight and dnt just blame Ppl bcuz u can't join a group or tht u saw it first and it's "ur kill"... Like everyone else on the forums say lvl up then u wnt gt ksed so can u plz b quiet bcuz I can honestly say tht some lower lvl players say these things to grab attn. or just to get back at some people. So plz b quiet lol
my chars!: creator/minervaa/CreDPS/lanu
There jobs!: tank/dex/dps/healer
Class!: warrior/ranger/rogue/driud
proud member of uprising!

Heh, this is odd no offense, Sulis.
TheOne is almost always offline now, and they haven't KSed in a long time.
Elite just had been relieved of ALOT of players, many of which left for their own reasons that I respect, but now I can focus on the real Elite players within the clan. Hopefully I can clean up the recently ugly image we had follow us for a few days, Mostly only mature players remain, so I think you'll see us putting in a lot of good for the community again :)
Elite doesn't KS. Solitaire, definitely doesn't KS either haha. TheOne hasn't used in a while. AcidWarriors seem to be following in trend, so that's good news.
So happy hunting!