Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TheOne Solitaire AcidWarrior and Elite......

Do an outline of that treaty to make it clearer whatur idea is. Though it might not work if only two or three clans agree.

P.s. i check forums often..just not remarking unless it's interesting.
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Re: TheOne Solitaire AcidWarrior and Elite......

Hello everyone(: This is getting out of hands... Why can't we just all be friendly to each others?? This war crap shouldn't be happening! I'm pretty sure you guys aren't little 5 year olds who don't understand the meaning of "Kill stealing". If a group/clan member attacks something first, then you should back off, let them kill it. IF they need support or help, then either heal them, or do little damage to advoid ksing them. If you actually do this, who knows... you might make some friends. Because you won't get hated for doing that.(: If you want to kill steal, and enjoy doing this.... then go to a world where theres kill stealing allowed please(: I am sick of this war. A clan member that ks a lot, should get kicked, and chief should know about it ASAP! (a.k.a. GABY) :p hehe. Let's all be friends and don't act immature and annoy the crap out of other players trying to enjoy the game. Have a fabulous day! 8-) ;)
Yeah, I HATE when people ks. Its happened quite a bit to me, sometimes even on rare bosses. It gets REALLY annoying and there should be a stop to it!