Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

TheOne Solitaire AcidWarrior and Elite......

Hello everyone(: This is getting out of hands... Why can't we just all be friendly to each others?? This war crap shouldn't be happening! I'm pretty sure you guys aren't little 5 year olds who don't understand the meaning of "Kill stealing". If a group/clan member attacks something first, then you should back off, let them kill it. IF they need support or help, then either heal them, or do little damage to advoid ksing them. If you actually do this, who knows... you might make some friends. Because you won't get hated for doing that.(: If you want to kill steal, and enjoy doing this.... then go to a world where theres kill stealing allowed please(: I am sick of this war. A clan member that ks a lot, should get kicked, and chief should know about it ASAP! (a.k.a. GABY) :p hehe. Let's all be friends and don't act immature and annoy the crap out of other players trying to enjoy the game. Have a fabulous day! 8-) ;)
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Re: TheOne Solitaire AcidWarrior and Elite......

Puppet, don't point fingers at anybody.

Its a little bit of everyone.

And metroid I hear you loud and clear, if there was anybody pushing the peace thing hard, you would have to be blind to (or a spectator from the outside in your case) not notice that I was the person working full time on working it out with everybody.

At this point I don't know what to say. I can point blame to everyone (except solitaire really) ad that means elite too for all the problems.

I -could- keep working as hard as I have to maintain peace. But it's a server-wide effort, it means nothing how hard I try if the other clans/chieftains/clannies don't work at it atleast a little bit.

It seems everytime I make progress, someone just has to be bitter and get 'one last to seal it' revenge kind of thing. And guess what? That's where problems arise.

I'll leave with this, I'm not trying to make more problems happen like I always have. But if everyone is willing to do there part I'll keep working at it.

Creator and I have been in world Rhianna recently to check it out. I have a friend over there and he has told me that they have 3 large clans, and there server is becoming more peaceful because they made a treaty, and only certain clans should kill certain bosses at a time, so prevent kill stealing.
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Creator and I have been in world Rhianna recently to check it out. I have a friend over there and he has told me that they have 3 large clans, and there server is becoming more peaceful because they made a treaty, and only certain clans should kill certain bosses at a time, so prevent kill stealing.
that's interesting ;) i don't think something like that is gonna happen though (unless we put aside all our differences :))
CharacterLoneWolf72MagusJakeFarshot
LevelUnknown
ElixirCount5

Well despite what others are doing, elite has stopped ksing, I feel like ka issue was a one day thing and hopefully we are past that.

@lonewolf, it doesn't matter how long it lasts but it needs to happen and hope for the best, and if the other clans will participate, it's up to them and their members, elite certainly will. I'd love to see other clans say the same, but one problem is I think I'm the only chieftain (other than indi) that actively checks forums.