Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solitaire

Solitaire is run by LaVerne, but its members have the true say in things. Its a democracy not a dictatorship.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Hehe busted lav(: and hey smoke!! Havent seen u in long time. U probably dont remember me haha. I met pinhead when i was like lvl 20 :p remember??Now im 72(:
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Solitaire is run by LaVerne, but its members have the true say in things. Its a democracy not a dictatorship.
Hi!! I miss you! Are you busy on the 18th and 19th? Let's go slay some enemies. I hope Tana can be online too.
I sure hope update comes soon. Too hard to earn money when there are less spots in stonevale.
whose chief of soli? you lav? :p
Lady is. :D
Hehe busted lav(: and hey smoke!! Havent seen u in long time. U probably dont remember me haha. I met pinhead when i was like lvl 20 :p remember??Now im 72(:
No one was hiding it.
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

So Indi my good news, I moves out!! :D Living on my own with a rommate now :) It is quite wonderful actually :) And after this wednesday, I'll be back on the iPad daily :) I can't wait to do runs with you guys again! I miss it so dearly :) Hope to see you soon!! Stay excellent :)
Main~ IGN: Montanagurl
Class: Rogue
Level: 83

"You were created for such a time as this."

@Mike: Lav was the creator/owner of Soli.
@Lav/Tana: I will try busting out some lvlin in pocket legends.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Smoke you playing pocket legends ??? Whats yer name class and lvl there , we could play together :) btw IceMan Dogfood and Wilson are paying either so i could gav ya some stuff for free and invite u into my guild(TheReapers(tier3)) So if ya wanna play with me my nickname in PL is thesneaker(lvl41 archer) :) Also i am playing spacetime studios new game called Dark Legends(DL) and i have met a guy called Cigarette(or smthng like tht) maybe its u ? :P
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

While I'm here, just curious, but who was the original chieftain/creator of Solitaire? Plato, Jamessh, etc?

I am curious to know as to why you would think this. Hehe..the reason for founding Solitaire...hmm...it's a long story. :D
I might tell it later.
So Indi my good news, I moves out!! :D Living on my own with a rommate now :) It is quite wonderful actually :) And after this wednesday, I'll be back on the iPad daily :)
WHOA! That would be lotsa fun! :D eagerly waiting for you to come back..though im currently working on a "secret" char..hahaha. On a diff world/s. (it seems more fun when nobody whispers all the time asking a "high lvl" for remnants, tablets, and what-nots..specially from players ive never known before). But i will be online on wednesday when you come. :D
@Mike: Lav was the creator/owner of Soli.
@Lav/Tana: I will try busting out some lvlin in pocket legends.
Pocket legends hahahaha...ironic..i just deleted the app yesterday! U should have said u were playing that.. Lol..maybe I will get the app again...but the characters there look funny...they seem to jump around so... :D
Wanna go to a diff world with me? Lol. Kidding.

P.s. i should be sleeping right about now... :shock: but the caffeine kept me awake and wide-eyed.
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

I seriously can't wait to play somewhat regularly again. It's like I'm some sort of cocaine addict or something... Bahaha! I have a char in another world, but I don't talk to anyone over there. I'm flying completely solo. I have a character in gwydion that not too many people know about either, but if you look at her name you could most likely tell it's me :) Also I feel like our world is being overrun with a bunch of new kids, with wayyyyy to much time on their hands, kids I have never seen before but are already like, lvl 100!!! Lol oh well I'm a noob anyways ;)
Anyway, see y'all soon!! <3
Main~ IGN: Montanagurl
Class: Rogue
Level: 83

"You were created for such a time as this."