Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yup

You make me laugh chuck, making a new account and telling me its you,
Hahaha why did u cut out the bits you said about my family?
About my dad being in prison?about racist comments e,g being half muslim.
Really chuck, u clearly said its u. And just because there's 3 statements of me saying stuff,
Weres the full conversation were u was saying stuff aswell?and why did yu make a new account just to put these on :lol:
MightyTank - Level98 - Warrior(Main)
MightyHeal - Level80+ - Druid(When I get bored)

'Do what YOU want when YOU want'

Well I knew tht mighty can be rude but I never expected SUCH a thing from him :o
Tht was too rude and I didn't get why he dislikes chuck

Why I dislike KSR/ChuckNourish/Tio/Jurrr:
Call me a paki, make jokes of my family, makes un-amussing comments about my dad being in prison,

Chuck, you might of fooled everyone else, but you havnt fooled me.

Offtopic:

A char named KSR...that's not good...lol

Is your name, by any chance, connected to your purpose?
Undead...
Alure- Druid/ Posiedon117- Mage
"Everyone has the right to be stupid,but some abuse it too much!"

Mighty but even with small jokes these things u say can damage someone mentally for a long time... U shouldn't care abt wat other ppl say if it's not true ... And u wna now something else even if this wasnt directed at me it still affected me enough to bring my memories. So mighty plz understand the damage these phrases can do
my chars!: creator/minervaa/CreDPS/lanu
There jobs!: tank/dex/dps/healer
Class!: warrior/ranger/rogue/driud
proud member of uprising!

- Just block idiots. That's what it's there for.
Yea but he has to understand wat he says can b dangerous to tht persons well being... And even if he does get blocked it won't stop the memories to stop coming.

LOL MT this is all based off of the assumption I'm chuck which I find funny, you still don't know who I am.. And I have no idea if you're Mulsim or w.e you never have seemed to mention that anywhere in this game. actually you told me you lied about your dad going to jail so I don't see how you can be offended in any way if that was ever brought up. Offended over a lie? You are one silly child Mr. mighty that you are.

- Just block idiots. That's what it's there for.
Yea but he has to understand wat he says can b dangerous to tht persons well being... And even if he does get blocked it won't stop the memories to stop coming.
- Look... we can't control what other people say so I suggest he get a thicker skin, write it off as a dumbasse's ranting, maybe even feel sorry for the fact that the person flinging the insults is such an ass-hat that he will probably never have a rich fulfilling life, block him and move on.
Zumuclyst
Ranger
Arawn
Serenity

It's the best to do since nothing can b done to control this. I now this to b true. I appreciate u adding ur word here in our world:) and especially for defending my friend

LOL MT this is all based off of the assumption I'm chuck which I find funny, you still don't know who I am.. And I have no idea if you're Mulsim or w.e you never have seemed to mention that anywhere in this game. actually you told me you lied about your dad going to jail so I don't see how you can be offended in any way if that was ever brought up. Offended over a lie? You are one silly child Mr. mighty that you are.

Chuck, get a grip.really. You told me several times itsu, and I never said I lied about my dad going to jail,
So stop chatting junk and grow up