Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion's Forum Participation Dwindling

Hallo,

Sin here... the one who normally posts strange stuff when had a few red wines... or not... can be still strange without the red :D
What is strange??!

S: Smart
T: Talkative
R: Reliable
A: Artistic
N: Noble
G: Galvanic
E: Eccentric....

I still think the whole server needs to work together and have fun! :D
Friend your enemy, say hello and how was your day? If it was unfathomable, lie about it and tell them "my day was awesome!" till you at least know them better...

And blessed are the hearts that can bend: they shall never be broken~ (Albert Camus)
:o

Hello, my name is Kril G, and i am a CH addict.

"Hiii Kril."

Thank you. I started playing in 2012 just a few months before the world ended, as the Mayan calendar ran out.

Now, i turn to CH as a diversion from living in the aftermath of the earth's demise.

Thank you
I like Kril's sense of humor ._. He makes me laugh a lot lmao.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Hello, my name is Kril G, and i am a CH addict.

"Hiii Kril."

Thank you. I started playing in 2012 just a few months before the world ended, as the Mayan calendar ran out.

Now, i turn to CH as a diversion from living in the aftermath of the earth's demise.

Thank you
I like Kril's sense of humor ._. He makes me laugh a lot lmao.
we laugh a lot at kril to :D

Hi I am rimple2 (#imposter) a returning CH addict (hello fellow addicts) I started when crowns were a easy thing to get (i think CH's 2nd birthday...) and by the way, druid likes to eat energy
---------------Gwydion-------------------

Rimple2-103
HandleIt -Rogue- level 66
BroBattle-66 warrior
Elusive-62 Ranger
Proud member of TheCoven

Noobs are infinite, but energy and health are not.

i know right leg people used to post loads now i always log in to see no change
I stopped playing and people nagged me about how they didn't like my wordy rants. :lol:
I liked your wordy rants :( man. Lately I've been thinking about CH and I miss the good times I used to have on this game. I miss the days with Bloodgrove. And Them. I've missed so much. Relentless is gone from what I can tell. That in and of it self is crazy lol. I cant wait until I get a chance to come back. Maybe even make a new name for myself lol. Instead of being the Solumbum who never levels lol.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent