Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why I left soli

WHy I left soli here it is no rumors and stop asking me now, people will get angry over this im sure not my
Problem anymore

EDIT: this no way reflects on individuals throughout the clan, just the clan as a whole soli is filled with nice fun people ;)

My overall feel in soli- used like a dog occasionally thrown a bone and abandonded when a better dog comes into the house.

I stayed faithful to the soli image through MD-soli yet I left in the end you may wonder why? Here it is.

Basically I was a longtime active clannie who consistently helped out i hasted at every boss and tried to work as a team for the merge with Awa when even all the gens were against it, what i got in return? Scoff at my suggestions and completely ignore without so much as a valid reason why,

I left because a traitor who had previously betrayed the clan for something better was re allowed in and basically immediatly geared just because he camps a lot (more camping over loyalty?) anyway so I told a gen I did not want him in clan at all what happened? Completely ignored and no recognition over my long months of loyalty(WTF!!!????)

They let him in the clan and I tried to put up with him and left in the end all the *** about me leaving because I wanted to be with Amber or get geared better at relent is *** idc about gear and I can be with friends without being in clan i also gave back all my gear that wasn't boe when I left so ENOUGH RUMORS.

Also when I left originally i was going to join back it was only after when people talked behind my back i decided not too

Whatever you believe in the end is up to you im done caring....

-Friddo
Last edited by friddoo on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Why I left soli

Dem0n wrote:Do you need a tissue or have you finished crying?

Saying stuff like this is proof of a losing argument. You may think you got one over but everyone can see through the façade. :-) Too bad people are blinded by the lies.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

I am sorry this happend. I understand your frustrations. If there's anyway I can help you while your between clans let me know. I know what it's like to go clanless for a few days then get attacked and accused of wanting to get gear and that being the accused reason I left. I understand the need to just clear your head. For me it was these accusations that helped me make my decision to apply to the clan I am currently in. I wish you the best of luck and am always willing to help if Im not busy
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Killing end game bosses on spaw.... wait reset without notification.....?!?

Sweefish wrote:I am sorry this happend. I understand your frustrations. If there's anyway I can help you while your between clans let me know. I know what it's like to go clanless for a few days then get attacked and accused of wanting to get gear and that being the accused reason I left. I understand the need to just clear your head. For me it was these accusations that helped me make my decision to apply to the clan I am currently in. I wish you the best of luck and am always willing to help if Im not busy

Thanks swee :) and yes it isn't a very nice feeling to be accused of something you clearly didn't do, i could've easily sold my spider charm that i EARNED but instead I gave it back its really rude to be accused after that
Oderint Dum Metuant.