Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

Lol I'll make a better introduction and say my life story :p sorry if I keep switching from first to third person lol, rogue=me

So once upon a time, there was a rogue, but not an ordinary rogue, this was a rogue216. He was introduced to the game by his friend irl (theepic) and one day when they were playing they met a wild koola who helped them in crook back tunnel, she was funny and helpful so He added her in my friends list.later on his friend quits the game, and rogue goes on a quest to make sure he's not bored!( My memory is a little fuzzy at this point but I think I remember joining ferdais in a clan called blades, no not Ferdais blades.) That comes later. So anyway rogue joins this clan and rogue leaves, (I think it was because I was power hungry and also ppl were inactive, maybe I got kicked lol)

So a brand new chapter starts now. A new time period, we can call this a rebirth, or a renaissance. so one day rogue was walking around in shalemont being a beast as always when he hears "selling clan 10k". Rogue thought, "I don't have that money, i want a clan though." He then hears after a while by the same guy, "giving away free clan." rogue immediately whispers him and became the clan leader, the donor stayed as a general (I forgot who you are, sorry). I forgot what the clan name was, but it was my first clan and the only clan I properly took care of.So what does rogue do? With a clan you need people! So rogue does what every noob does, he looks at the area and recruit everyone, seeing who accepts. And one of these people just happen to be scatha. She was level 60ish at the time lol but to rogue that was amazing. She became a general as well, not a surprise. later we recruited a lot of people, and our clan became part of the top 10 for most active and most powerful. At this time, rogue befriended hiddenrogue who was the leader of clan crookback, I poked fun at her saying that my clan was better even though it was because we had a large number. So we became good friends and I get this guy called thenewguy in my clan, who was pretty nice. we also recruit snipes, who was a member of solitaire for a while and gave me some clan tips to make us less nooby! They were helpful but later corruption settles in, snipes gets called back to soli so i thank him and start the decline of my clan. rogue ends up promoting people just to keep them in his clan and when someone left because of thenewguy I demoted him, which made him leave. We talked later and still became friends though. I get back from school and see half the people of my clan and all my generals/ guardians have left. I asked everyone what happened and basically people just got tired of it. also I was a little inactive b/c of school so there's that too :p .

So I needed a new clan, where do I go? Crookback of course! I ask hiddenrogue and she let's me in. So I join the clan, and constantly run into shug (lol I'm not gonna try spelling it) and she was a funny person so I added her. I also run into 12ayne, and just seeing his toon made me want to add him, he just had a lot of charisma and helped a lot, I also tried buying his heroic am my off him for 20 but he respectfully declined. in crookback we killed a lot of bosses and I was happy there, but the most exciting thing for me was that gizmo started making youtube videos. And he let me be in them (We had to limit the people because of grp space) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXWF5WAdwJA
so later on crookback becomes inactive,and rogue becomes inactive too, so inactive he has thoughts of quitting the game. It just wasn't as fun or as interesting. IS THIS THE END TO THE ROGUE'S SAGA?

TO BE CONTINUED...
End of part one

LOL ITS GETTING LATE AND MY POST IS GETTING LONG, maybe I'll tell part 2 later :p it was pretty fun doing this and reminiscing
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Hi, I have decided to make an extended intro/history thing just for the heck of it.

Once upon a time I was a level 1 ranger on a world called Gwydion, graphics were really bad but that didn't stop me from playing.

Joined a super awesome and fun clan called BloodBarons where we had funs and stuff. Had a fierce rivalry with that cracker XxLongshotxX till 83. Had a brief stint with clan Elite and Solitaire but thats when things went downhill for me. Trusted the wrong person when I lent my lux and ended up quitting coz at the time when OW update came out, eyes were super OP when you had no lux.

Then I came back after a year.

Saw a lot of un recognizable names but ended up in SquadUP really quickly. SquadUP was very laid back and fun, really enjoyed those random convos in clan chat with Tempesttorn, Koola, Peachie, Rimple, Thor, WARhead, etc. I really wanted to rise up through the ranks and become the best ranger of gwydion, so I leveled up from lvl83 - lvl188 after setting up goals
( also cheated by buying $100 plat )

At around level 130 I ended up in clan Relentless. It was a toss up between Solitaire and Relentless but no one from Sol ever talked to me when I came back, except for Shepman. Was majorly influenced by the actions of BDAsFinest ( told me prices for things and other stuff when other high levels would blatantly ignore :cry: ) and Sterk ( offgrouped for no reason one day not even knowing me )

Also was pestered everyday by JaredTheGreat when we used to train to join Relentless so I did and never looked back. Had poopload of fun and experienced clan rivalry for the first time and it was thrilling.

One day at lvl188 I decided to **** ** ******* ** ****** *** ***** ****** ( censored because I would look really stupid on forums ) then I ended up losing all my lux, so decided to permanently quit the game. Came back after a month coz it is impossible to quit Celtic Heroes. Leveled from 188 to 202 all through dailies.

Gwydion has been fun and all, but it has been INCREDIBLY boring for the past 1-2 months, I mostly play for 1 person and coz Krill is funny and says awkward stuff in clan chat and you can't miss that : ( )

P.s Im very gullible so its really easy to scam me
Wattzon of Sulis

Hey fellow Celtic Heroes Players,

I recently made a forum account, and I thought I'd share my Celtic Heroes Experience...

I recently downloaded the game, about a week ago, and have made many friends. This is a good game with a great community. There may be some rotten apples in the barrel, but I have made many more friends than I ever thought possible.
My Character's name is SoftShellTaco and is a level 60. Hope to see everyne in-game soon, and if you see me, go ahead and shoot me a pm... I'd enjoy playing with anyone willing! :D

I recently made a forum account, and I thought I'd share my Celtic Heroes Experience...

I recently downloaded the game, about a week ago, and have made many friends. This is a good game with a great community. There may be some rotten apples in the barrel, but I have made many more friends than I ever thought possible.
My Character's name is SoftShellTaco and is a level 60. Hope to see everyne in-game soon, and if you see me, go ahead and shoot me a pm... I'd enjoy playing with anyone willing! :D
Welcome Tacos!

You will surely enjoy your time in Gwydion.
Wattzon of Sulis

Welcome to the world man!