Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All About Gwydion!

i am very fascinated and attracted by this post after reading it a few times over and over again! So, in saying this I have decided to world transfer from crom to gwydion! My In game name in crom is ' vlynn '. I am a 105 rogue and will planning to start either a druid or a mage in gwydion! Cannot wait to meet everyone! Please inbox me in Crom or post reply here if your interested! I possess around 500k worth of lux items alone.

yours truly - vlynn
I told my gf ' why ride a roller coaster when you can ride me ' and she said ' cause rollercoasters can actually make me scream..

i am very fascinated and attracted by this post after reading it a few times over and over again! So, in saying this I have decided to world transfer from crom to gwydion! My In game name in crom is ' vlynn '. I am a 105 rogue and will planning to start either a druid or a mage in gwydion! Cannot wait to meet everyone! Please inbox me in Crom or post reply here if your interested! I possess around 500k worth of lux items alone.

yours truly - vlynn
Glad to have you here Vlynny.

Both Druid and Mage are fine choices as both are equally required at end game.
Wattzon of Sulis

Would you be willing to transfer with me? I've been awake for 2 days looking, and ive only had one reply but that individual does not require what I need. I possess 450-500k worth of lux.

yours truly, vlynn :)
I told my gf ' why ride a roller coaster when you can ride me ' and she said ' cause rollercoasters can actually make me scream..

Would you be willing to transfer with me? I've been awake for 2 days looking, and ive only had one reply but that individual does not require what I need. I possess 450-500k worth of lux.

yours truly, vlynn :)
Sorry but I'm not transferring out
Wattzon of Sulis

Just to be a it critical

You said solitaire can kill all bosses twice
Thanks for the insight. Fixed
Hero knows are 8-10k now
I've seen most go from 6-7k, granted they touch 8-10k due to a few people willing to pay that amount.
And hero hastes are 4-5k
NO NO NO
Wattzon of Sulis