Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I miss the good old days

I miss the good old days. The days there weren't any heroic items, or carnage axes, or charms, or crown shield. Instead I miss the days where it was just plain and simple. The days where only Plato and James had full warden and when Conan still played. I remberer those good ol' days where Solitaire and Saints were the only boss competitive clans. I miss the good ol' days when me and Dragonus just stood there waiting for the crookback king or when Iceman was lv 31 and I was 14 and I kept spamming her for chess pieces or when Plato kept fighting the bone giant and I tried helping by attacking him but only ended up in missing and when me and back then lv 34 Creator kept raiding the crookbacks. It's still hard to believe I'm the last person on Gwydion to have warden under lv 50. Ahh yes those were the days when there wasn't any meteoric weapons or armor or no Yathor or lv 100 noobs. Ahh yes we all miss those good ol' days.
I approve this message.

Re: I miss the good old days

i agree!!! i liked the old days better when we would all run around in dustwither and kill like disipline ducarious or kiara and we would all be like lvl 20-50 and running around with falchions and greatswords and i alsoreally really miss the old music!!! (if u want to hear what its like poston my blog and i will show u) :D
markassasin lvl 85 tank warrior,
markassasin1 lvl 73 rogue,

World: Gwydion

Lol to be honest I never used the Dustwither weapons, I skipped right away from a claymore to ancient broadsword but now I use ancient greatsword. Lol when I was lv 23 my good friend TheMist started playing and to not make myself to not look selfish I barely afforded him hammered splint set and a longbow and he treated me like the kindest person ever. And he hasn't been playin alot so two months later he finally logs in for the first time and I'm lv 40 and I buy him full Highroad and give him a heavy bow and he starts treating me like a god lol
I approve this message.

Yes i agree too! I miss the old days when i was in clan templars...when plate armour was awesome and redclaw considered warden armour. I miss the days when Theking is the leader of clan leadangs...theyr all gone....i miss the update 1...
Rhiannon
Twistedsword, lvl 181 warrior
Kriminal, lvl 175 rogue

Balor
zRaw, lvl 97 rogue nub

I miss Rev(templars). He was the best chieftain i have known and followed obediently. Followed by Greg(kamikaze). In those days, my only worry was keeping templars alive while fighting dustwither disciples and arch-disciples. I wonder where they are now.
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

yeah i miss the old days too...when indira was the highest lvl in gwydion,when only the highest lvls had full waden armour... when LaVerne was the chief of Blood Grove and i was in it...I hope all my old friends who are inactive now will return someday :)
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

These were the highest levels on Gwydion in late September:

Plato, lv 93 warrior
Jamessh, lv 91 warrior
Octavian, lv 88 warrior
Conan, lv 88 warrior
LaVerne, lv 88 rogue

Those were the only lv 88+ people on Gwydion in September. And only James/Plato had full warden back then.
I approve this message.