Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For People Under Level 190

#1
We all know Killain has an awfully long spawn timer, and it gets really annoying standing around waiting for him to spawn.. especially if you are lvl 190+ and there are 5 guys before you that are like level 180. Anyone under 190 should leave killain alone as it is very possible to level off elixirs at your level. Its frustrating to see level 175's camping killain and when he spawns, ask their whole clan to help kill because they cant solo..please leave killain for 190+ players as it becomes hard to level.. thanks
\\Dont trip

Re: For People Under Level 190

#4
Fight for your medal; if you really do have all those toons you claim to have in your signature and you can 6 box, you should get killain no problem...
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: For People Under Level 190

#6
chaz wrote:Fight for your medal; if you really do have all those toons you claim to have in your signature and you can 6 box, you should get killain no problem...


Having 6 toons will not make killain spawn faster.....

PuppetMaster wrote:The lower levels could say that 190s don't need to level, they have reached the level of the highest permanent boss... Soooo look at both sides of it before you make a post like this...


This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. If you are lvl 150, then theres no need to lvl more to kill aggy, is there? No *** unfathomable dumbass, the higher the lvl, the faster the kill.

Honestly expected more out of an experienced player.
\\Dont trip

Re: For People Under Level 190

#8
GwydionEvents wrote:
chaz wrote:Fight for your medal; if you really do have all those toons you claim to have in your signature and you can 6 box, you should get killain no problem...


Having 6 toons will not make killain spawn faster.....

PuppetMaster wrote:The lower levels could say that 190s don't need to level, they have reached the level of the highest permanent boss... Soooo look at both sides of it before you make a post like this...


This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. If you are lvl 150, then theres no need to lvl more to kill aggy, is there? No ****** **** dumbass, the higher the lvl, the faster the kill.

Honestly expected more out of an experienced player.


No, your wrong kiddo. The closer level you are to the boss, the easier the lock. Now a bunch of 200's would prob out DPS but if it came to, Bunch of lvl 150-160 against a group of random lvls ranging from 140-180 that would be different.
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

Re: For People Under Level 190

#9
GwydionEvents wrote:Its frustrating to see level 175's camping killain and when he spawns, ask their whole clan to help kill because they cant solo..please leave killain for 190+ players as it becomes hard to level.. thanks

This just made me LOL! if it's that frustrating then don't camp, simple as that. you've got 5 over lvl 200, how much higher do you wanna be!? Some players at 175 might not be able to afford lix like yourself.
Mobs at 170 therefore whether your 170 or 190+ your all entitled to kill him, higher lvl doesn't make you the priority.
________________________________
Gwydion
Solitaire
________________________________
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests