Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Freelance

So I am going to post the big news here since everyone seems to mind my business. Yes, I Sarsen am in a clan, you no longer need to ask me in game despite the obvious giant blue letters above my character's head.

Only bother reading the rest if you are clanless or planning to go clanless.

The clan name is Freelance. I made it.

Freelance:
adjective; independent or uncommitted in politics or personal life. noun: someone who works independently, someone who works for themselves.

Freelance is a clan for solo players. Anyone can join unless I hate them.
Everyone who joins will be promoted to guardian by me. There is no level requirement. You can be as lazy as you want in this clan. You may act as if you are clanless.

There is no clan bank, keep boss drops for yourself, sell them, give them away, I don't care. If you send them to me as donations for the clan I will throw them in my personal bank with all my junk, and probably give them to clannies who need them or sell them for my own pocket money.
The main purpose of this clan is to make it easier for soloing players to contact leveling partners and get help if they see a boss.

Clan rule is no using clan chat unless you need help. No blue spam allowed, if you want to chat make a group or go on Kakao or something not everyone wants to hear it. If you want to argue just shut up, no one else cares.
Beggars, get a freaking job.

As chief I reserve the right to kick anyone at any time for any reason. I will kick you if you spam the clan chat or do stupid things that will affect other members such as ticking off some dude in the arena until he dramatically swears to reign down vengeance on you and your whole clan or something retarded along those lines. If you are a scammer then grats on being smart enough to fool suckers, I don't care. If I catch you trying to scam I will kick you for being an annoying person.

I also reserve the right to be a lazy and irresponsible chief. Probably the only orders I will give are "shut up in clan chat" and "stop ganking noobs".

You can group with other clans, and leave clan members out of groups all you want. I will not ask for your loyalty, if you become loyal to the clan that's cool bro but don't expect others to be loyal like you.

If no one joins that's cool with me too.
Last edited by EdElric on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Freelance

I know its not really my business but... Clan chat isnt only used for spamming and calling for help. It may be used for many other things trust me. And as it was said above - people wont like that rule much. Juz a lil advice : be less strict and you will get more clannies . But anyways, good luck with the clan :)
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

I have a few suggestions and a question or two for you and your new "clan".

If you don't care about anyone or anything in the game, why bother going through creating a clan and typing all of that out? Are you secretly looking for attention and just unwilling to admit it?

If you want to play solo, then just do it. If you want people to leave you alone, then utilize the block button in game. If you don't want attention drawn to yourself then don't create a clan and post about it on the forums.

You say to everyone to leave you alone, then post this huge "hey look at me" post here. I couldn't care less what you do or how you want to do it, but you look and sound like a huge attention craved goddesses by posing things like this.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

ok ok

Look, this is a "clan" for clanless people. If you are in a clan do not bother reading past the first paragraph, the rest has nothing to do with you so its a waste of your time.

I made this clan after hearing multiple complaints from people in both Soli and Relent about how the clans are. I have seen lots of players leaving clans and try to solo but I am well aware of the disadvantages of being clanless. The purpose of Freelance is NOT to function as a clan, its just supposed to take away the disadvantage of having to solo level or solo bosses or having a hard time finding help.
Its not very hard to solo as a rogue but I know several druids and mages who would leave their clans if they could, but know they are unable to solo.

There are also players who just like being clanless but have trouble getting groups for bosses. If you call someone from a clan chances are they will call more clannies and letting the solo player in the group/sharing drops takes low priority to them.

Maybe calling it a clan is causing the confusion, lets call it an extended group.

Its basically just to cut out a couple disadvantages of soloing without having to actually bother with a full clan which is why I said you may behave as if you are clanless.
Last edited by EdElric on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love the name you have given to your clan, but i think you are getting the meaning of freelance wrong.

Best of luck to your clan! :mrgreen:
definitions are taken from my dictionary app, but yes, I only took the ones that apply. It has other meanings.

I have a few suggestions and a question or two for you and your new "clan".

If you don't care about anyone or anything in the game, why bother going through creating a clan and typing all of that out? Are you secretly looking for attention and just unwilling to admit it?

If you want to play solo, then just do it. If you want people to leave you alone, then utilize the block button in game. If you don't want attention drawn to yourself then don't create a clan and post about it on the forums.

You say to everyone to leave you alone, then post this huge "hey look at me" post here. I couldn't care less what you do or how you want to do it, but you look and sound like a huge attention craved goddesses by posing things like this.
First off where are the suggestions?

Second, I have no idea where you get that I don't care about anyone. I care about plenty of people and I help people constantly for free.
I just don't like you, though I have never made a point of giving you a hard time. I leave you alone so I do not see why you feel the need to criticize something I did that has nothing to do with you.

I can understand you may be frustrated because Soli has been slowly crashing, but I am not making this clan to draw away members of clans, it will probably stay a small group or just me and won't be a threat to Soli or Relent.

If you don't care about what I do or how I do it then keep your useless opinion to yourself. Posting here means you do care.

Its not a huge "hey, look at me" post, its a normal post like all the other random normal posts. Does it bother you when someone other than you receives attention?