Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gwydion Clan Wars

Ok so I was super bored and I decided a clan war schedule for update 4. Feel free to criticize this thread. The seeds depend on how powerful the clan is. Not everything is accurate though.

Solitaire (1) vs. Protectors (8)
Oracles (4) vs. AcidWarriors (5)

Elite (3) vs. Bloodgrove (6)
TheOne (2) vs. InFamous (7)
Last edited by MikeShot2 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I approve this message.

Re: Gwydion Clan Wars

I am the new chieftain of Bloodgrove, and I certainly don't want to war with neighbor clans on any level.
Also Guardian of Elite, and I'm sure we feel the same way.

As for the other clans, they may war as they wish.

I'm almost certain Solitaire doesn't want part of this, but I am not in the clan so I wouldn't know.

If we did ever battle I would want to be strictly for fun competition and I don't want people getting angry at each other and what not.

Solitaire will not be partaking of any clan wars whether fun or whatever. Solitaire is just a bunch of old farts who like to afk and do boss kills together. When not together we help other clans/groups with boss runs. We just chat and wish things were back to the good old days :)

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Solitaire helps other clans? That's a first timer. I have been playing this game since mid semptember and where do you see me? Lv 44. I have never used a elixir or potion (besides health pots). Trojan4ever is now lv 97 and she like got this game 3 weeks ago? RatJapan got this game like a month ago and he's lv 84. Sirstev is lv 90 and he got this game a month ago. Sometimes I just think I suck at this game or I suck leveling but then I realize it's just that other people use xp pots or elixirs. THE XP POTS ARE RUINING THIS GAME!!!! At lv 44 it's not fun at all, all I do is kill boars, not fun. Maybe someone could help me level up? I wanna be a high level and compete in boss fights, solo bloodgrove Druids, and join a good clan but am stuck in my 40s.
I approve this message.

dude where u lvling at 44 should be in shalemont killing 1-3 star mobs. maybe a 1 star boar but thats it. I have used a total of 3 pots for xping. which got me 1/4 or if i am lucky 1/2 of a lvl, but then again i have been playing for about 5 months on this server.

As for solitaire u will see a lot of not in our own clan grouped with other ppl getting disks, some we keep but most we give to those who need em...dragons being the ones we keep.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit