Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Camouflage

If you see this person mail theblackhand. He scammed theblackhand of over 1mil in lux. Please don't buy any lux from camouflage, perception, or camobank. Please Dont sell to him or buy anything from him. Make him regret it. Shun him in everyway possible.
MrFiveString-Warrior 105+
MrSixString-Druid 60
Gwydion

Re: Camouflage

And yet this guy is still in "relentless"
Me and head are handling this issue, i have demoted him to recruit for the time being and clannies have been made aware to not trust or do any trades with camo. Me and head both agreed to keep him in the clan for the time being to stay in contact with him so we can solve this issue and hopefully get this resolved.
Yes when we come to a conclusion which will be soon he will be kicked immediatly.
Gywdion
Str8Chaos (Rogue)- 226
Barracuda (Mage)-218
BDAsFinest (Warrior)- 201
BdaDruid (Druid)- 200
ClearSpray (Ranger)- 197
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 143
Gratz (Rogue)- 143
BDArcher (Ranger)- 92

Arawn
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 210

Me and head are handling this issue, i have demoted him to recruit for the time being and clannies have been made aware to not trust or do any trades with camo. Me and head both agreed to keep him in the clan for the time being to stay in contact with him so we can solve this issue and hopefully get this resolved.
Yes when we come to a conclusion which will be soon he will be kicked immediatly.
Head? As in Headbusta? Isn't he in Squad???
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

Yes headbusta/WARhead. Squad and relent have the two ppl who were involved. I spoke with head and we both agreed by letting camo stay for the moment so we can get some answers from him when he logs on and by kicking him will only put him in a corner increasing the chances of him never returning all the items.
Gywdion
Str8Chaos (Rogue)- 226
Barracuda (Mage)-218
BDAsFinest (Warrior)- 201
BdaDruid (Druid)- 200
ClearSpray (Ranger)- 197
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 143
Gratz (Rogue)- 143
BDArcher (Ranger)- 92

Arawn
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 210

Ok thanks BDA. Theblackhand is my brother so I'm trying get the word out for people not to trust him
MrFiveString-Warrior 105+
MrSixString-Druid 60
Gwydion

Yes headbusta/WARhead. Squad and relent have the two ppl who were involved. I spoke with head and we both agreed by letting camo stay for the moment so we can get some answers from him when he logs on and by kicking him will only put him in a corner increasing the chances of him never returning all the items.
Have you ever thought he might read the forums?
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

I hope he does read fourms.. It is sad that he had didnt return the items to one of the most helpful play in gwydion. As both clan we do not promote players to lend items to one another. But as truly friends i understand we build a realtionship together to help one another. It is very shameful that players do these kinda things to one another... Camouflage out your cold hearted person you are please give back the items that he gave you and we can resuming playing again...