Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

sorry guys just had to :/

hello everyone well i was in castle and someone who i trusted was dicing wont name and shame you can see in my photo's (im sorry) im a idiot lol so i diced 100k and she said ok u role then said again u role not me so i gave money also she showed 600k, then i rolled 89 and im like YAY then i realised she didnt see and she came over to me and said role, so i was pretty mad :/ so then i decided to role again i got 92 she saw it so im like yipee :D then she rolled 59 -_- and goes lose! then i started complaining blar blar blar ok well if u can take a look at photos and please like admin im not sure if u do refund money i would appreciate it but then i woudn't mind my fault for dicing :/ thanks for reading :) PS: this is on my main MightyRanger but my alt xTHExHEALERx i was on when scammed so heres the pics cheers! ok apparently the file size is to big so if anyone can tell me how to put the photo in or something please tell me?!?

Re: sorry guys just had to :/

She said if SHE rolls a 60 or higher,she'll double your gold. XD you said she rolled a 59... Fp isn't a scammer, you just don't pay attention...?
Sloan - lvl 151 - rogue (clan Awakening)
Snowy33 - lvl 61 - warrior (clan they)
OneWomanArmy- lvl 15+ - ranger

FB: Celtic Sloan
Instagram: Sloany423
World: Gwydion

Re: sorry guys just had to :/

She said if SHE rolls a 60 or higher,she'll double your gold. XD you said she rolled a 59... Fp isn't a scammer, you just don't pay attention...?
At that last pic she says to him roll "you roll" so maybe she got it twisted in her type on accident.
Last edited by Allyme on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians