Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Buying & Selling: Cliff Notes Edition

Now this isn't a rage post, just a legitimate question. As far as I know, only 2 clans ever killed Garanak(in Gwydion). How do you expect to buy Garanak items that either MD has(and they most likely wont sell to relent) or that people in relent have?
No problem, here is my legitimate answer...

Some people have been selling who are no longer in either clan, some people currently in those clans have been selling and some people in or out of those clans in the future will be selling because they like gold more than the gear.

A smart person, i.e. like some of the ones in either clan who have already made their level one toons with said items, whisper to me what they have in game and the price. I don't ask who it is, why they are selling, etc. because I am happy to just bank the items if need be since I value them for a higher reason other than just gold or trade. Same thing has been going on for years with Aggy, Hrung, Mord and all event bosses, no clan is exempt or innocent from their members selling items. Not saying it is right, just saying it happens and if they are going to sell, I am buying, same as I have been all along.

I will let their clan, if they have one, deal with what to do about it should one of their/our members decide to sell...that is what Generals/Guards/Chiefs are for. As stated above, if they go about the sale right and remain anonymous, how would I know who it is from or where it came from. ;)
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: Buying & Selling: Cliff Notes Edition

Ah ok. I personally don't see why someone would sell a Garanak item lol. They are too awesome for that.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent