Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to Kill Aggragoth Solitaire Style XOXOXO

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to reveal how Solitaire kills Aggragoth!
First, you need a Tank for the Tamers, spamming warcry with auto off, and a Ranger to pull the Tamers away from Aggragoth Safely, make sure you don't kill any! Also keep Druid or two handy to heal the Tamer Tank.
Next you need a Aggragoth Tank, who, after the Tamers have been handled, will Tank Aggragoth. Reallistically, most clans will need 4-5+ Druids for this task.
Don't forget about those nasty flying bird things! Yes, you will most likely need a group for the Wyverns, and a spare Druid.
Finally, DPS, These little guys will be poking Aggragoth from the hind, otherwise will be burnt to a crisp, all Rangers that aren't Tamer pullers should grab a Knuckleblade and Iceblade for this position.

And don't forget to thank all your Solitaire buddies for this great method!
Hello there

Re: How to Kill Aggragoth Solitaire Style XOXOXO

... so stop lieing ...
On a side note, I have my popcorn in hand for reading the daily Gwydion drama blurbs, however, I see this one in world all the time and for some reason it bothers me. It is actually spelled LYING.

ly·ing 2 (lng)
v.
Present participle of lie2.
adj.
Disposed to or characterized by untruth: a lying witness. See Synonyms at dishonest.

Feel free to resume drama now...
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

... so stop lieing ...
On a side note, I have my popcorn in hand for reading the daily Gwydion drama blurbs, however, I see this one in world all the time and for some reason it bothers me. It is actually spelled LYING.

ly·ing 2 (lng)
v.
Present participle of lie2.
adj.
Disposed to or characterized by untruth: a lying witness. See Synonyms at dishonest.

Feel free to resume drama now...
+1
just another Noob

Hello everyone!
First, you need a Tank for the Tamers, spamming warcry with auto off, and a Ranger to pull the Tamers away from Aggragoth Safely, make sure you don't kill any! Also keep Druid or two handy to heal the Tamer Tank.
Next you need a Aggragoth Tank, who, after the Tamers have been handled, will Tank Aggragoth. Reallistically, most clans will need 4-5+ Druids for this task.
Don't forget about those nasty flying bird things! Yes, you will most likely need a group for the Wyverns, and a spare Druid.
Finally, DPS, These little guys will be poking Aggragoth from the hind, otherwise will be burnt to a crisp, all Rangers that aren't Tamer pullers should grab a Knuckleblade and Iceblade for this position.

Any player worth their salt knows the various methods to deal with an aggro kill. Most clans on other worlds use something similar to solitaire's way to deal with the tamers - it wasn't ever a secret. It is another matter though actually having the number of people required to pull off the kill, which is why every clan doesn't kill it on our server.

Like Frum, i'm more concerned why kids these days can't spell words like "lying". What a dummy, lol.

Hello everyone!

Screw tamers all you need is pedobear with a box full of candy and a van.
Swordmaster11 lvl111