Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwyndion what's up?

Forums aren't required anymore because of strong activity on social apps
Not from Gwydion, but I can confirm that social apps fill the gap where the forums fail. I attribute this to overmoderation on the forums. I remember the good old days back in 2012-2013 when flame wars still occurred. It was good times. I get the reasons behind the forum rules, but they fail to meet many of the players needs, so they post elsewhere. My clan uses Band. 8-)
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

We use Line chat which has been working pretty well.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Forums aren't required anymore because of strong activity on social apps
Not from Gwydion, but I can confirm that social apps fill the gap where the forums fail. I attribute this to overmoderation on the forums. I remember the good old days back in 2012-2013 when flame wars still occurred. It was good times. I get the reasons behind the forum rules, but they fail to meet many of the players needs, so they post elsewhere. My clan uses Band. 8-)
Completely agree-I wish the rules would lighten up in that regard as honestly the flame wars made the forums more enjoyable-not less. Most people enjoy spectating a good fight lol.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent