Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What classes remain unbalanced?

There is a surplus of rogues and warriors.

A fair bit of mages, next to 0 druids, and some rangers.

Don't pick a class based on availability. Pick a class based on what you like Camp. Whatever makes you happy, whatever suits your style, then go for it and never waver.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

There is a surplus of rogues and warriors.

A fair bit of mages, next to 0 druids, and some rangers.

Don't pick a class based on availability. Pick a class based on what you like Camp. Whatever makes you happy, whatever suits your style, then go for it and never waver.
Ah, wavering is a key thing in my ch experience, one that I plan to eliminate.

Perhaps a caster
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

I can only speak for druids: Druids as healers are a rare beast and are hard to play. I love my druid and I played as a full supported healer all the way (like a true roll-playing game), not just a min-maxed druid toon that starts as a DPS druid and then switches to healer. There were pros and cons to this in the "old days" but mostly pros. That was back when people would offer druids gold just to follow and heal. Now a full healer is largely pointless. The game changed. Druids as healers are no longer called upon except for by low level players trying to power level. Switching to DPS is no real bonus, any other class that does damage in the game can out damage almost any DPS druid. The druid's root and damage combo give an edge in PvP except vs range attacks. If you want to play a character that struggles to level and if you want to stand around for hours begging for people to help you level up because your damage is so low that you can't kill a one star mob at your level then go full support healer!
If OTM ever redesigns the game to encourage grouping over soloing you just may come in handy. :roll:

PS: Tanks (true full support damage sponge warriors) are a real treat to level all the way too.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

I can only speak for druids: Druids as healers are a rare beast and are hard to play. I love my druid and I played as a full supported healer all the way (like a true roll-playing game), not just a min-maxed druid toon that starts as a DPS druid and then switches to healer. There were pros and cons to this in the "old days" but mostly pros. That was back when people would offer druids gold just to follow and heal. Now a full healer is largely pointless. The game changed. Druids as healers are no longer called upon except for by low level players trying to power level. Switching to DPS is no real bonus, any other class that does damage in the game can out damage almost any DPS druid. The druid's root and damage combo give an edge in PvP except vs range attacks. If you want to play a character that struggles to level and if you want to stand around for hours begging for people to help you level up because your damage is so low that you can't kill a one star mob at your level then go full support healer!
If OTM ever redesigns the game to encourage grouping over soloing you just may come in handy. :roll:

PS: Tanks (true full support damage sponge warriors) are a real treat to level all the way too.
Very true RESTOS have taken over need of druids this will change now tho I have a feeling gelebrons tower will make us need druids again but most people will just offgrp there druid and Lvl themselves anyway I won't as i will be training with my friend while it's true for levelling druids dps isn't so good this is not true on bosses druids dps is extremely powerful especially on the 200 since rogues and rangers have been weak for everyone so far
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Make a rogue so i can lvl with you :)

Only reason I say this is because of this
If you want to play a character that struggles to level and if you want to stand around for hours begging for people to help you level up because your damage is so low that you can't kill a one star mob at your level then go full support healer!

Also even being a dps druid is hard to lvl if you want 1/4 of a bar go ahead
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]