Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rude people

Olivia is a nice person when i see her i farcrag castle with all her friends but when I didnt accept that trade one day, she sweared at me she will act nice infront of her friends but inside shes mean, i hope Olivia changed this new year.

@imakeyoucry- this is partially your fault becuz not a smart idea to train where ppl are training slash farming.

@knightrider- i think maybe she called you that bad word because you did not lower price on 10k combo?

I know olivia does have sum light in her as said by her freinds in this topic . Happy new year everybody

-aziz
Aziz,
With all due respect, the map is not 0livia's, and I woulda left if maybe she hadn't been so surly in telling me to leave and said something like, "Hey, could you come back later please, because I'm lixing. Thank you." Is it so hard to be nice? Treat others the way you want to be treated.
About Knight's 10k combo, if it is your item, you have every right to price it however much you want. Whether people actually buy it is another matter. You do not have to price your own items according to other people's wants and needs.
Imake
Oh I hate when people say treat others how you want to be treated... It makes me want to ks them to the max if they ksed before for no reason. I tell you, I am not two faced... I have one face and if you can't respect me piss off, the one face I have is good and straight forward, can't deal with it? Piss off :)
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Olivia is a nice person when i see her i farcrag castle with all her friends but when I didnt accept that trade one day, she sweared at me she will act nice infront of her friends but inside shes mean, i hope Olivia changed this new year.

@imakeyoucry- this is partially your fault becuz not a smart idea to train where ppl are training slash farming.

@knightrider- i think maybe she called you that bad word because you did not lower price on 10k combo?

I know olivia does have sum light in her as said by her freinds in this topic . Happy new year everybody

-aziz
Aziz,
With all due respect, the map is not 0livia's, and I woulda left if maybe she hadn't been so surly in telling me to leave and said something like, "Hey, could you come back later please, because I'm lixing. Thank you." Is it so hard to be nice? Treat others the way you want to be treated.
About Knight's 10k combo, if it is your item, you have every right to price it however much you want. Whether people actually buy it is another matter. You do not have to price your own items according to other people's wants and needs.
Imake
Oh I hate when people say treat others how you want to be treated... It makes me want to ks them to the max if they ksed before for no reason. I tell you, I am not two faced... I have one face and if you can't respect me piss off, the one face I have is good and straight forward, can't deal with it? Piss off :)

Didn't want to bring this up ap, but I can't stand you just trash talking about people you probably didn't take the time to get to know. The thing I didn't want to brig up is that remember that one day I bought something off you, and we both agreed it was a fair trade and then you tried making me pay 7k more because you needed to buy something, and I said no. What did you do? Thats right. Went straight to BDA and said I scammed you. Imo, I think you were in the wrong there, no?

Kind of hard to believe a word out of doneones mouth after they try to screw you over.
Jawz || Lan || Spark

@jawz all that went down there was my bad, I apologized to you and told BDA it was my bad. But I did get to know cat well enough to say she is two faced. The other situation ill admit to being wrong.
Belenus-
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-

Gotta love people talking behind your back
Yes I am two faced... Because I know precisely whom to love or hate

Im glad you finally figured that out. Happy hoarding
kiddo
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzche
SlenderCat Gwydion lvl150 Druid

Also I never said a single bad word about you when you are absent :3

I hope you are having fun tattletaling, bragging about how much gold you ripped off from other players and talking unfathomable behind our backs. Cheers
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzche

First: Never ripped them

Second: A public post is not behind their backs
Belenus-
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-

Gross

Lol u two would make such a good couple irl
I'd rather stick a knife up my ass, and I'm a dude...
Belenus-
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-