Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

.scammer. Lol

For those of you who don't know, *name removed* is a scammer. I would bet money that no one would fall for a scam as stupid as his, but I think he needs a few haters :lol: Cuz he was a pretty big jerk :geek:
Last edited by pigman on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not name and shame players

Re: Epiclord...scammer. Lol

His pitch to me was funnier, offered to pay me 10k per minute that I let him try out my 500k broom.

I laughed at him and promptly blocked.

*name removed* is another good one, offered to stop whispering at me and annoying me if I handed over my broom. Lamest extortion attempt EVER.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

Re: Epiclord...scammer. Lol

Lol I received a similar approach. This guy traded and said "Give me gold or I will spam you.". Lol *blocks him
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: .scammer. Lol

I am just surprised with the new rules where you can no longer throw people under the bus for being a dirt ball that no one has created an alt with nameremoved as the name just for fun. After all, we can't post your name, so no one will know for sure if it was really you.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Lol on some replies it still shows who is 'name removed'
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Guys remember, you cannot post a post to inflict discomfort onto another player on forums. Use the report icon to support a scammer.
Galadeep level 157+ Rogue :D :lol:
Coriolis level 125+ Druid :)
Gwydion
Clan
Solitaire Best Clan Ever :shock:
Hardest hitter on Gwydion without Earth stone :P

Nooooooooo pig :( i wanted to know who the scammer was, no offense but this rule is over the top. We post names on forums to help protect eachothers items, its as if they are doing this to support scammers so we have to buy more plat to reclaim lost items. Just saying my venom got scammed i had to buy plat to get it back.
Galadeep level 157+ Rogue :D :lol:
Coriolis level 125+ Druid :)
Gwydion
Clan
Solitaire Best Clan Ever :shock:
Hardest hitter on Gwydion without Earth stone :P